Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Biltwell Banana Seat For Harley Sportster
Sweet, old-timey spot for your keister. Aweome stitching patterns and room for your pillion - what more do you need from a seat?
- 21" long x 8 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" wide nose x 4 1/2" wide tail
- Vacuum-formed ABS plastic pan with molded polyurethane foam padding
- Hand-sewn heavy-duty black vinyl cover available in two patterns
- Vinyl cover is glued and stapled to pan
- Mounts to motorcycle with laser-cut steel brackets on nose and tail
- Acorn nut, fender washer and 5/16-18 hex bolt for mounting included
- Foam padding tapers from 2.5" to 1.5"
Note: Requires drilling a hole into the fender for installation.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Uncovered Seat Pan With Foam||RevZilla Item #889871||MFR. Product #BS-UFP-XL-RW||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-4 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Tuck 'N' Roll||RevZilla Item #889872||MFR. Product #BS-VIN-XL-BT||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Diamond||RevZilla Item #889873||MFR. Product #BS-VIN-XL-BD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002, 2003
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH1100 1986, 1987, 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Buyer beware (but not scared): To install you Must drill a hole into your rear fender using a 5/16 inch drill bit. It's easy!
1) Remove old seat.
2) Place painter's tape on your fender where you intend to drill to prevent the drill bit from slipping (I recommend 2-3 layers to prevent possible damage to your fender's paint in case the drill bit does slip during drilling).
3) Position your new Biltwell seat and push forward and hold in place to line up your drilling position.
3) Mark your drill location on the tape with a pencil while still holding your seat in place (be sure to continue to push forward so seat is in final install position).
4) While still holding the seat in place, use a transfer punch so your center is on the money.
5) While still holding the seat in place, Drill... I recommend starting with a smaller drill bit working your way up to the final 5/16th hole. I used 3 smaller drill bits before using the 5/16th bit. It made things a lot easier. Recommended: Before drilling, place a piece of sheet metal or solid wood between your fender and tire to avoid a bad day.
6) Install using included bolt and nut. This may be slightly tricky but if you made it this far then you'll figure it out.