Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bell Revolver EVO Optimus Hi-Viz Helmet
Bell went beast mode when they turned out the Revolver EVO Helmet. With a bang-for-the-buck factor that cannot be contended with, the Bell Revolver EVO Modular Helmet competes in a space very few competitors can match. By far the sportiest modular helmet on the market, the Revolver EVO is crammed with premium features like an integrated drop-down sun visor, lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell, Velocity Flow ventilation system and compatibility with the Bell Transitions SolFX Photochromatic Faceshield, all while maintaining an affordable price point. If you are looking for a versatile helmet that can hang with the big boys without emptying your wallet, the Bell Revolver EVO checks all the boxes.
- Internal sun shade offers “on the fly” protection from the sun without having to stop and change face shields
- Velocity Flow ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
2 shell sizes
- MD: XS and SM Helmets
- LG: MD, LG, XL and 2XL Helmets
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Contoured cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Chin curtain to prevent cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- DOT certified
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte/Gloss Yellow / XS||RevZilla Item #1000969||MFR. Product #7053437||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Matte/Gloss Yellow / SM||RevZilla Item #1000970||MFR. Product #7053438||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte/Gloss Yellow / MD||RevZilla Item #1000971||MFR. Product #7053439||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte/Gloss Yellow / LG||RevZilla Item #1000972||MFR. Product #7053440||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Matte/Gloss Yellow / XL||RevZilla Item #1000973||MFR. Product #7053441||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Matte/Gloss Yellow / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1000974||MFR. Product #7053442||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
LIKES: HI VIZ yellow and not at an extra cost- the picture makes it appear more toward gold- so I was pleasantly surprised
It is quite COMFORTABLE and though it tends toward the heavy side( it is modular) it is not really all that noticeable (lighter than the 900 though)
It's a BELL- nuff said
strong DETENTS on face shield perhaps a little too strong- hoping they loosen just a hair over time
comfortable- but then I have a small roundish head
appears to VENT nicely with all vents open- again I have not ridden on a sweltering hot day yet -perhaps a little better than the Scorpion
Dislikes: LOUD- it's difficult to say whose tolerance for loudness is how high but this is loud even at 35-40mph. This is WITH the chin curtain. My Scorpion WITHOUT a chin curtain did not get loud until about 60mph and it was still quieter than this Bell
The front vent is reasonably easy to operate with gloves on but having two separate vents up top to play around with ( AND they are not easy to find with gloves ) is a PIA (The Scorpion vents were almost like a toggle -only one chin and one head and much easier to operate)
Face shield can only be lifted with the left hand - I may be being a little picky, but its nice to have the option on a hot day
Integral sun visor- not as dark as the Scorpion and it tickles my nose - it's NOT a big nose either - again, maybe a little nitpicky
DISTORTION- there appears to be a little more distortion than the Scorpion visor- not bad enough to make me want to return it
OVERALL- I'll keep it and use it and probably not replace it for 5 years
I've worn this about a year/10k miles and found the XXL tough to break-in and mildly uncomfortable, unlike the prior two. It is noisy and heavy, but when crashing, it did the job. For the price, there are a lot of features.
over 2 years ago
I know how Bell helmets fit me so I was confident I would purchase the right size.
Also, how does the head shape compare to a Gmax GS54 which is really comfortable, also from revzilla? Is it the same head shape