Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.34 lbs.What's this?
Bell Qualifier DLX Hi-Viz Helmet
The Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet comes jam packed with the great features of the Qualifier and also includes the Transitions Adaptive Face Shield at an impressive price.
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Transitions Adaptive Shield included
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-wicking, removable/washable interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Includes chin curtain and breath deflector
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom (sold separately, separate mounting plate or Bell specific Sena kit required)
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Yellow / XS||RevZilla Item #1001332||MFR. Product #7061978||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow / SM||RevZilla Item #1001333||MFR. Product #7061979||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Yellow / MD||RevZilla Item #1001334||MFR. Product #7061980||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow / LG||RevZilla Item #1001335||MFR. Product #7061981||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow / XL||RevZilla Item #1001336||MFR. Product #7061982||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Yellow / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1001337||MFR. Product #7061983||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
166 Customer Reviews
69 Questions & 125 Answers