Out of Stock
Bell Pro Star Tracer Helmet (XS)
Item: P318525 SKU:
Save $699.96 54%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Bell Pro Star Tracer Helmet
At the pole position of the Star line is the Bell Pro Star Helmet. Completely redesigned specifically for the most competitive racers, the Pro Star is constructed using the latest TeXtreme Carbon Shell and Flex Impact Liner technology for uncompromising performance and safety. The aerodynamics and ergonomics of the Pro Star have been developed using state-of-the-art wind tunnel testing and real-world feedback from some of the sports best riders to provide maximum visibility, comfort and protection when riding at high speeds.
Edging out the competitors, the Pro Star's shell is 20% lighter than conventional carbon fiber without sacrificing strength or rigidity, and the Flex impact liner underneath manages the transfer of energy through three different densities of foam to mitigate slow, mid and high energy impacts. If you are looking for a podium finish this season look to the Bell Pro Star for the competitive edge to get you there.
FIT: The Bell Pro Star has a narrow neck roll opening and snug cheekpads to occlude noise and to mitigate movement at high speeds. These padded elements will conform to your unique features by a break in margin up to 20% over time as the foam compresses.
FLEX IMPACT LINER: Pro Star and Race Star helmets feature the Flex impact liner, a first-of-its kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed. It does this by using three different materials at three different densities. As the impact becomes greater, higher density layers are engaged to manage energy.
RACEVIEW: The Star features two unique profile shapes for two distinctly different types of riding. The Raceview profile used on the Pro Star and Race Star uses an orientation specifically optimized for a tucked, more compact position. Conversely, the Streetview profile used for the Star is designed for a more upright, sport or touring position.
PANOVISION VIEWPORT: No matter what or how you ride, one factor remains constant: the need for maximum visibility. Whether racing or going on a simple ride in the mountains, the ability to make safe headchecks and see obstacles clearly is critical.The Panovision viewport in the Star offers riders additional vertical and lateral visibility over the previous Star and more traditional viewports. This allows the rider to see better in a tight or tucked position and make saferlane changes and head-checks.
VIRUS Cool Jade Power Mesh Liner: The Pro Star and Race Star feature the most technically advanced liner on the market. Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the Virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk. CoolJade fabric from Virus has been infused with recycled jade to create a natural cooling effect. The ultra-wicking construction combined with CoolJade infused yarn decreases your skin surface temperature up to 10° F - keeping you comfortable, dry and cool.
TeXTREME CARBON SHELL: Using TeXtreme ultra-thin carbon fiber weave, Bell has engineered one of their lightest and strongest shells ever. This ultralight and incredibly strong carbon fiber technology is currently used in today’s most advanced Formula 1 cars and racing boats and now, in the Bell Pro Star. It’s 20% lighter than conventional carbon fiber and reduces weight without sacrificing strength or stiffness.
MAGNEFUSION MAGNETIC CHEEKPADS: Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheekpads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- PANOVISION VIEWPORT: Increased vertical and lateral field of view and even greater head-check visibility
- RACEVIEW profile is oriented and specifically optimized for a tucked, more compact position
- FLEX IMPACT LINER: A first-of-its kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed
- TeXTREME CARBON SHELL: An ultra-thin carbon fiber weave engineered to be one of Bell's lightest and strongest shells ever
- VIRUS COOL JADE POWER MESH LINER: Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the Virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk
- MAGNEFUSION MAGNETIC CHEEKPADS: Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheekpads first before removing the helmet after an impact
- Field tested and developed by working with professional riders on the track
- Optimized aerodynamics using Bell's state-of-the-art wind tunnel, the Bell Star's aerodynamics have been fine-tuned with advanced riding simulations
- 6 EPS and 5 shell sizes allows a more proportional fit and improved performance, especially at high speeds
- Zippered helmet bag included
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT certifications
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Silver / XS||RevZilla Item #1072530||MFR. Product #7069530||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Bell Helmet Sizing
Bell Star Family Sizing:
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
10 Questions & 11 Answers