Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bell Custom 500 Retro 3 Snap Face Shield
Retro snap shield fits Custom 500 helmets.
Note: Will not fit Biltwell Gringo Helmets size LG-2XL
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dark Smoke||RevZilla Item #775585||MFR. Product #2024841||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. This is a big one... it's anti-fog. try to fog it on purpose and you can't. I had no idea it was anti-fog until I received it and read the sticker that came on it (it's a static cling and will leave no residue).
2. it has some vertical give to it after it's snapped on. Push it down and it snaps right back to center. Pull it up and let it go: same thing. this little bit of give is perfect because the wind can push it around quite a bit before any extra stress is put on the snaps. If it was completely rigid, it would fly off and/or vibrate badly.
3. It's thicker than I thought (that's what she said) and seems like if I can take care of it and avoid scratching it, it will last as long as the helmet.
If you got yourself a Custom 500 and are wondering if you should have gotten the shield to go with it, I say YES. Do yourself the favor and at least get the clear one. It's worth it and you can always take it off if you're planning a more leisurely ride. I was torn between this and the bubble shield but this one doesn't come as close to my face as I thought it would so that rules out the bubble for me. Plenty of room in there without looking like a big jerk. Get it, you'll love it.
The fit is great, the vision is clear, and they even adjust a little bit once they are snapped onto the helmet so you can pull the shield down a little more to cover more of your face if you'd like. Until I realized that, I thought the shield was a little on the short side and allowed too much air under it and in into my eyes...not anymore though!
I bought clear shields instead of going for the gradient tints or dark tint versions. I don't want to ride without a line of defense between rocks and my face, so I figured clear was the best all around choice. The dark tint would be nice, but I would imagine riding at night wouldn't work so well just as you wouldn't wear sunglasses at night...I'm looking at you Corey Hart!
Depending on your orientation to the wind, it will allow
some air in from the sides during windy conditions.
I found I needed to shift my head to prevent a wind blast into the eyes.
With that said, I do like the light air flow it provides in warm
weather, especially in town at low speed.
On the highway, it works well with no turbulence between
the shield and your face. Overall, it is a nice option to wearing goggles.