Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Bell Bullitt Triple Threat Helmet
Bell Bullitt Triple Threat Helmet
In the late 1960s Bell released the Star, the first full-face helmet, revolutionizing the helmet and motorsport industries and setting a new standard for safety. Since then Motorcycle helmets have taken all sorts of shapes and forms, but at its essence has always been the simple and classic Star. The inherent beauty in the Star’s simplicity has made it an effective and aesthetically appealing piece of motorcycle gear that has survived the test of time.
To pay homage to the glory days of motorsport, the Bell Bullitt has inherited the classic styling of the Star, but has been infused with contemporary comforts and crash protection. Constructed with a low-profile fiber composite shell and multi-density EPS liner, the Bullitt meets modern DOT regulations yet comes as close as possible to the look and feel of the original Star. Luxurious appointments like a micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents, rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets, compliment the vintage styling and shoot the Bullitt into the 21st century.
Named after the brash detective, played by iconic actor and motorsport enthusiast Steve McQueen in the cult classic Bullitt, the Bell Bullitt is as much an exercise in design as it is in rider safety, breaking the mold and providing a premium retro option to the market. Put that vintage helmet back on the shelf where it belongs and pick up a Bullitt to fulfill all your retro riding dreams.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- The Bell Bullet is a premium retro option
- Certification: DOT and ECE
Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Ships with clear bubble shield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1144954||MFR. Product #7080933||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1144955||MFR. Product #7080934||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1144956||MFR. Product #7080935||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XS / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1155491||MFR. Product #7080931||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1155492||MFR. Product #7080932||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Red/Black||RevZilla Item #1155493||MFR. Product #7080936||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
4 months ago
First and foremost, this helmet looks bad-ass. The color scheme is perfect for my bike, and with the addition of the smoked flat shield (sold separately) it's just the retro-racer style I was looking for.
Another big plus, from someone not use to wearing a helmet, is the wide field of vision. When looking forward, the only part of the helmet I can see in my peripheral vision is the very edge of the chin bar. That's it. It's as close as you can get visually to not wearing a helmet.
I've read quite a few reviews talking about noise issues with this helmet, which had me worried. But I can safely say I haven't had this problem. There is a slight wind noise sometimes, but it's at a very specific angle that I don't normally ride at (helmet downward at maybe 45 degrees). I actually like the noise, because it lets me know the angle I have to put my head to get air to flow through the vents (see Cons). It's definitely quieter than not wearing a helmet at all. I use to avoid the highway due to wind noise at higher speeds with no helmet, but this weekend I was cruising along like it was nothing with this helmet on.
I'm not sure what the normal amount of airflow is for a full face helmet, but this one seems to have very little. Wind comes up from the bottom and hits my chin, and that's about it. If I turn to the side I get a little on my face, but not much. The vents at the top only seems to work if I angle my head down about 45 degrees, to where I can hear the wind noise through the vents. I was riding on a 60 degree day and the top of my head felt warm at times. I'm thinking I may have to remove the face shield altogether in the summer and rock sunglasses instead.
Fit is definitely for a "round" head. I feel like my head is fairly round, but I still had too much pressure on my forehead and the sides (ear area) feel just a little loose. I was able to take my thumb and press in the area in the forehead, and that helped quite a bit. I actually wish I would have worn it more before doing that, because I may have pressed it in a little too far. It's not loose, but it's not tight either. I think that with some breaking in, then pressing of the foam in the forehead area, it'll fit just about anyone fine. It just takes some fine tuning.
If you want a bad-ass looking full face helmet that protects your head, this one will do the trick. It may lack some features of higher priced lids, but it definitely looks better than any other helmet I could find in it's price range.
11 months ago
2 months ago
- Premium liner with leather trims
- mulitple colorways, shields/tints to further customize
- on the lighter side, comfortable for longer trips
- good airflow from the head ventilations. I taped some off during cooler weather
- DOT & ECE rated. Better ratings than the Gringo. Should be good to if you travel to other countries since ECE is worldwide recognized.
- Noisy! absolutely necessary to wear some sort of hearing protection on longer rides. Not sure how comm systems will be effective.
- Retro styling has an effect on aerodynamics. flat bottom tend to catch wind / wind noise when looking up. Looking down increases wind flow through top vents. Chin bar a bit too close although opening and closing chin vent with your lips is kind of convenient.
- Price! maybe a next gen would include more modern features. a better seal for sure on the visor and an option to close the upper head vents would justify the premium price.
If you're willing to forego some of its flaws or maybe just riding around town, the Bullitt is a premier helmet. Nothing else comes close to its styling.