Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Bell Bullitt Flake Helmet
In the late 1960s Bell released the Star, the first full-face helmet, revolutionizing the helmet and motorsport industries and setting a new standard for safety. Since then Motorcycle helmets have taken all sorts of shapes and forms, but at its essence has always been the simple and classic Star. The inherent beauty in the Star’s simplicity has made it an effective and aesthetically appealing piece of motorcycle gear that has survived the test of time.
To pay homage to the glory days of motorsport, the Bell Bullitt has inherited the classic styling of the Star, but has been infused with contemporary comforts and crash protection. Constructed with a low-profile fiber composite shell and multi-density EPS liner, the Bullitt meets modern DOT regulations yet comes as close as possible to the look and feel of the original Star. Luxurious appointments like a micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents, rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets, compliment the vintage styling and shoot the Bullitt into the 21st century.
Named after the brash detective, played by iconic actor and motorsport enthusiast Steve McQueen in the cult classic Bullitt, the Bell Bullitt is as much an exercise in design as it is in rider safety, breaking the mold and providing a premium retro option to the market. Put that vintage helmet back on the shelf where it belongs and pick up a Bullitt to fulfill all your retro riding dreams.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Red interior liner and the face shield is equipped with a red pull tab
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Helmet ships with flat shield, Bubble Shield also available and sold separately for added vintage panache
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- The Bell Bullet is a premium retro option
- Certification: DOT and ECE
Note: Helmet is shown with a Dark Smoke/Black Tab Flat Face Shield that is sold separately. Helmet ships with a Clear/Red Tab Flat Face Shield.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Silver Flake / XS||RevZilla Item #1249174||MFR. Product #7092585||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Silver Flake / SM||RevZilla Item #1249175||MFR. Product #7092586||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver Flake / MD||RevZilla Item #1249176||MFR. Product #7092587||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Silver Flake / LG||RevZilla Item #1249177||MFR. Product #7092588||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver Flake / XL||RevZilla Item #1249178||MFR. Product #7092589||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver Flake / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1249179||MFR. Product #7092590||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
- Nice helmet, great color ways so far. The silver flake is really noticeable.
- Comfy enough for city riding, would not tour or race in this.
- Lots of faceshield options
- Red liner is an awesome touch. Even the magnetic tab is red.
- Liner and cheek pads snap out easily.
- No chin skirt or nose deflector, easy to spit out of, yes this is a plus for me.
- Decent flow on forehead vents.
- Faceshield swap is easy enough.
- The red liner is not colorfast. It bled after a light rain and with sweat. My faceshield has a red stain from the top of the suede patch that hides where the chrome trim ends meet up.
-Weird shape, even for an Asian/Pacific Islander head, my chin can hit the chin bar.
- Not very stable at speed.
- Chin vent flow feels the same in either switch position, no directions on what position the switch is for open or closed. Honestly this doesn’t matter as air flows from underneath anyways.
- As a new colorway, the only faceshield that has a red tab is the one it comes with.
- Could use more air flow.
-For the price, I think it should have modern safety features like MIPS and have multiple faceshield positions.
- Need a coin or screwdriver to swap faceshields.