Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $199.96 (33%)
Shipping & Returns
Shape: Round Oval
Weight: 2.82 lbs.What's this?
Bell Bullitt Carbon Spitfire Helmet
In the late 1960’s Bell released the Star, the first full-face helmet, revolutionizing the helmet and motorsport industries and setting a new standard for safety. Since then Motorcycle helmets have taken all sorts of shapes and forms, but at its essence has always been the simple and classic Star. The inherent beauty in the Star’s simplicity has made it an effective and aesthetically appealing piece of motorcycle gear that has survived the test of time.
To pay homage to the glory days of motorsport, the Bell Bullitt inherits classic Star styling yet is infused with contemporary comforts and safety. Constructed with a low-profile fiber composite shell and multi-density EPS liner, the Bullitt meets modern DOT regulations yet comes as close as possible to the look and feel of the original Star. Luxurious appointments like micro-suede lining with leather trim, metal mesh circular intake vents with a rear exhaust vent and 3D cut cheek pads with speaker pockets compliment the vintage styling and push the Bullitt into the 21st century.
Named after the brash detective played by iconic actor and motorsport enthusiast Steve McQueen in the cult classic Bullitt, the Bell Bullitt is as much an exercise in design as it is in rider safety, breaking the mold and providing a premium retro option to the market. Put that vintage helmet back on the shelf where it belongs and pick up a Bullitt to fulfill all your retro riding dreams.
- Low-profile carbon composite shell
3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial micro suede interior
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Front chin vents with metal mesh intake and exhaust vents
- Contoured cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Leather D-ring pull tab
- Brushed aluminum shield pivot discs with rubber O-rings
- Five-year warranty
- The Bell Bullet is a premium retro option
- Helmet ships with Clear bubble shield and includes a Dark Smoke flat shield
- DOT and ECE certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Blue/Red||RevZilla Item #1144950||MFR. Product #7080956||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
18 Customer Reviews
10 Questions & 25 Answers
Browse 25 questions Browse 25 questions and 56 answers
Why did you choose this?
Is there a design reason why the Bell Bullitt Spitfire is not Snell approved? Or was it not submitted to Snell for approval? Is it unusual for a high quality helmet to not be approved? Thank You.
BEST ANSWER: This helmet is not Snell approved simply because it's just not marketed toward the track/racing crowd.