Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$659.95 - $699.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
1 Blemished Available: $559.96 This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Bassani Pro-Street Turn-Out Exhaust For Victory 2005-2015
Shipping & Returns
Bassani Pro-Street Turn-Outs Exhaust System For Victory
Bassani's Pro Street Systems are made to produce low-end grunt. Utilizing different pipe sizes, the graduation in diameter allows this exhaust to hone in on maximum torque right where most street riders need it - "downstairs" in the rev range. 1 3/4" head-pipes step up to 1 7/8" before exhaust gas finally exits through the muffler bodies to keep exhaust velocity up and move the gases out of your bike quickly.
- Over-and-under pipes with turn-out ends
- Full-coverage heat shields
- 1 3/4" head-pipe steps up to 1 7/8"
- Stepped head-pipes improve exhaust flow for more power
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction for long life
- DCB-designed baffle manages flow to improve low-end torque
- Include all mounting hardware
- Available with Chrome or Black ceramic finish
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #966616||MFR. Product #6H23DB||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #966615||MFR. Product #6H23D||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This item is also available for 8 different models
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 7 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answers
Will this fit my 2015 victory hammer 8 ball without cutting frame or purchasing additional hardware?
BEST ANSWER: They fit my 2014 Victory Judge without any frame mods. Little tricky top get the O2 sensors back in but not too difficult.. All required hardware came with.
Will this exhaust fit my 2017 highball? and does it comes with the holes for the O2 sensors?
Will this item fit the Hghball?