Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Barkbusters Storm S7 Single Sided Handguard Mount Kit 6/8mm Threaded End Inserts
Barkbusters handguards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Barkbusters has what it takes to produce the finest handguards available on the market today. In the unlikely event that you break a part of the handguard, every piece is replaceable.
- Fits 6mm or 8mm threaded bar
- Powder-coated back bone
- Durable plastic hand guards
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #981112||MFR. Product #STM-007-01-BK||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
I am not sure if I will take them off in the summer heat yet because they do provide a lot of protection to flying objects that might hit my hand.
I recommend them if you are ok with the look of hand guards. For my bike it was an easy off of the OEM end caps and just threading in the new ones for the guards. These only mount to the end caps of the hand grip so they are not made to protect you in a fall, I would imagine they would bend in an accident.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
They were easy to install with the adapters for Yamaha's purchased separately.
I like the bar end only single point mounting as I don't have enough room for clamps further in on the handlebars.
This mounting system also gives a cleaner look.
I have the Puig touring windscreen installed and the handguards match up nicely and add to the look of the bike.
I can't comment on performance yet because it's winter in MN so I have not had the chance to evaluate them on the road.
1. Look at the diagram to install. Fairly idiot proof.
2. Use the proper tools, please.
3. Depending on one's bike, one may have to drill and tap some threads. (A 2012 Triumph Street Triple needs a 6M drill and tap).
4. Provides good wind protection.
5. Not a substitute for very cold days (< 30F), but certainly helpful. One should still invest in some good gloves.
1 year ago
2 months ago
I did have an issue with one of the bars, the hole I needed to use (there are two) to mount it closer to the handlebars wasn't accommodating for the bolt. It would go half way in and then stop. Stripped the bolt head trying to thread it in.
Called Revzilla customer support and they replaced it in just a couple of days. This one went in smooth as silk. Bottom line, REVZILLA rocks! Great customer service. Oh yeah, the Bark Busters do a good job of blocking the wind. Recommended.
1 week ago