Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $22.99 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
Ballistic Performance 12 Cell EVO2 Battery
The 12 Cell EVO2 and EVO2L models are the work horse of the Ballistic line up. This is the battery you need for your built 1000cc and up four cylinder or your big cruiser. This battery puts out as much power as some of the biggest lead acid batteries on the market but weighs as much as 11lbs lighter! Typical applications include metric-cruisers, small displacement Harley’s, sport-touring bikes, and large sport bikes. A YTX20-BS weighs 14.1lbs while the Ballistic 12 Cell weighs 2.5lbs. That’s a 11.6 lbs saving! Ballistic also offers a EVO2 “L” version with a left side negative terminal to be used as a replacement for the YTX20L-BS.
Your powersports vehicle is the pinnacle of modern technology. It is made with the latest lightweight, high tech materials to be the most high performance vehicle on the road, lake, track or trail. You have modified your powersports vehicle with the best in carbon fiber, titanium, and magnesium in an effort to gain every last ounce of performance. Yet, under your seat is a heavy hunk of lead that was designed in the mid 1800’s.
Ballistic Performance Component Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium ferrous energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom proprietary cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Performance Component Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a longer service life than existing lead acid batteries.
- Dimensions: 114mm L x 87mm W x 112mm H
- Positive Terminal Location: Available in left and right options
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Voltage (Charged): 13.6V
- Amperage: 20 Pbeq A/H
- Burst Cranking Amps: 360 BCA
- Operating Environment: -18°C (0°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Typical Applications: 1000cc and over multi-cylinder motorcycles and twin’s motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs.
- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery
- Up to 10lbs Lighter than the stock battery
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA
- Hard mounted brass terminals for a direct replacement installation
- Completely “dry” technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction
- Non-toxic, recyclable
- Applications for powersports vehicles from 50cc - 1800cc
- Tested extensively by professional race teams
- Impact and water resistant
- Works with the original equipment charging system
- No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use
Note: Ballistic Batteries may not be a drop in replacement, some modification to battery box, terminals etc may be necessary. See Ballistic / Yuasa Comparison charts below for detailed measurements and weights.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Right Negative Terminal||RevZilla Item #1206492||MFR. Product #103-012||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Left Negative Terminal||RevZilla Item #1206493||MFR. Product #103-012L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers