Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Baker Drivetrain Plus One Oil Pan For Harley Touring
When Baker bought a new Touring bike, one of the first things they noticed was how hot the bike ran. In traffic, they could see heat shimmers coming off the motor. The 4-qt capacity, unchanged since 1993 (when the 80” motor made 49 hp), seemed inadequate. They designed a new pan in with a 5 qt capacity by going wider not deeper, hence the +1 Oil Pan. Taking a closer look at the stock pan they discovered it has the oil pickup and return in the front of the pan within 2” of each other! Baker redesigned that and put the pickup in the rear of the +1 Oil Pan and the return in the front for better oil circulation.
- Reduces engine oil temperature by 10° on an 80° day
- Increases capacity by one quart
- Constructed of cast A356 T-6 billet aluminum with silver or black finish
- Multiple integral baffles eliminate the stock plastic baffle with springs
- Baker +1 pan has the feed port located in the rear and the return in the front for more complete system circulation
- Structurally located integral boss for Alloy Art TXR Stabilizer
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #965441||MFR. Product #BD5QTBEVO||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1993-1998
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1993-1998
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1993-1998
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Road King FLHR/I 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1993, 1994, 1995
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.