Avon AV81 3D Ultra Xtreme Front Tires
3D Ultra Xtreme tires are for track days only and both its profile and footprint is optimised for big lean angles, while the soft compound is ‘thermally stable’ for huge grip levels.
All versions of 3D Ultra offer advanced features. 3D Sipes are cut into the tread of the tyres and these feature interlocking, three-dimensional points which improve stability and grip, limiting tread flex and allowing the tyre to warm-up in less time.
A new design of wind-on-belt material is used in the construction of the rear tyres, which helps to increase the footprint size at all lean angles, improving grip. Triple Extrusion or ‘TE’ tread compound places durable rubber in the centre of the tyre to give good mileage and softer compound on the shoulders of the tyre producing increased grip where you need it most – in the corners. A third compound below binds both together and helps keep the tyre cooler, so it lasts longer.
- Recommended for trackday use
- Superb dry weather performance thanks to super-sticky rubber compound
- Very quick to reach working temperature
- Large footprint at extreme lean angles
- 3D siping with interlocking three dimensional points to improve stability and grip, limit tread ﬂex,and allow the tire to warm up quickly
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17||RevZilla Item #817914||MFR. Product #90000001350||AvailabilityOut of Stock|