Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Asterisk Cell Knee Protection System
The Cell Knee Brace is without question one of the most technologically-advanced Knee Protection Systems available and combines several patented revolutionary design concepts. The Asterisk Cell is built on 10+ years of time-tested and proven designs and is completely customizable to the leg yet remains extremely rigid to prevent injury. The low profile strapping system, natural free-motion hinge, tibial plateau-capturing frame design, brace-to-boot tether attachment, and a full time-full coverage patella cup, sets this knee brace decades ahead of the rest.
- Anatomically correct design
- Carbon fiber epoxy matrix
- Rigid & lightweight, impact distributing structure
Asymmetry Glide Hinge
- Tracks the natural "rolling-gliding" motion of the knee joint
- Asymmetrical design allows each hinge to set properly
- Allows for automatic tibia alignment of lower frame
- Adjustable ext. regulator from 0º to 30º
- Condyle shims for fine tuning fit
- Adjustable retention control
- Multiform rigid lateral support
- Built in anti-rotation connection
- Links the brace to the boot making them work together as one
- Transfers forces of a lower leg rotation
- Adjustable to suit each individual
Quick Release Straps
- Standard adjustable strapping
- VELCRO® brand quick release straps
- Low profile design
Tele-tri Patella cup
- Telescoping three piece design
- Easily removable
- High impact nylon 6 material
- Full range of motion coverage of the knee cap
- Thermo-formed EV50 Shock absorbent foam padding
- Thermo-formed for precise fit
- Forms to leg shape using your body heat
- Easy cleaning
- Non-corrosive metals
- Non-corrosive composites
- Hand washable soft materials
Undersleeves (Included with braces)
- Conically tapered cut to match the legs’ natural contour
- Ventilated mesh promotes air flow Reduces heat build up by wicking moisture away from skin
- Flat stitched quad seam for a smooth, durable finish
- Durable fold-over elastic band
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Pair / SM||RevZilla Item #1204021||MFR. Product #AST-CL-SM-RD-P||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Pair / MD||RevZilla Item #1204022||MFR. Product #AST-CL-MD-RD-P||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Pair / LG||RevZilla Item #1204023||MFR. Product #AST-CL-LG-RD-P||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Pair / XL||RevZilla Item #1204024||MFR. Product #AST-CL-XL-RD-P||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Left / SM||RevZilla Item #1204025||MFR. Product #AST-CL-SM-RD-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Left / MD||RevZilla Item #1204026||MFR. Product #AST-CL-MD-RD-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Left / LG||RevZilla Item #1204027||MFR. Product #AST-CL-LG-RD-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Left / XL||RevZilla Item #1204028||MFR. Product #AST-CL-XL-RD-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Right / SM||RevZilla Item #1204029||MFR. Product #AST-CL-SM-RD-R||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Right / MD||RevZilla Item #1204030||MFR. Product #AST-CL-MD-RD-R||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Right / LG||RevZilla Item #1204031||MFR. Product #AST-CL-LG-RD-R||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Right / XL||RevZilla Item #1204032||MFR. Product #AST-CL-XL-RD-R||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
To make a very long story short I would suggest that if you are looking at knee braces start here.
Simply put these are the most comfortable option I tried (the other contenders were: Leatt and Pod K4). I just finished a 1000 mile trip over three days and wore the Asterisk braces all day every day while slogging it on the highway and while riding off road and they performed as they should without causing me any issues at all. I will say wearing braces took some getting used to, but after a few off road spills and other situations I can Safely say that braces are the way to go whe trying to manhandle a 600lbs+ bike off-road.
As for sizing and fit. I am small dude 5'7 145lbs and the medium fit perfectly, I am also pretty bow legged and the little bit of flex that Asterisk engineered between the lower and upper section of the brace helped tons in avoiding the pain I was getting in my shins with the other options I tried.
6 months ago