Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Arai RX-Q 75 Retro Helmet
The Arai RX-Q (the round-oval shaped cousin to the Signet-Q) is the product of a racing lineage going back to the late 1970’s. Since Arai’s inception, their RX Line of helmets has set an international standard for rider comfort and safety. The RX-Q is perfection incarnate, blending modern materials and safety features with decades of knowledge and racing heritage. The result are features like an eyeport designed to maximize peripheral vision, an aerodynamically tuned outer shell and a beautifully crafted and ultra comfortable liner. All these features, combined with industry-leading protection, provide riders with an unmatched level of safety and comfort.
- Completely new helmet based on Corsair V shell
- Same wider eyeport opening as Corsair V
- Same face shield as the Corsair V
Intermediate Oval Fit (same head shape as Quantum 2)
- Slightly different feel due to new cheek pads.
- New cheek pads come down further and cradle the head better.
- Made of a different density material which results in an extremely comfortable and quiet helmet
- Advanced ventilation
- Smaller, More Aerodynamic shell shape
- Hyper-Ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Emergency Cheek Pad Removal system along with removable neck roll
- One piece bottom edge trim
- Race helmet for the street
- 5 unique size shells (XS, S, M/L, XL, XXL)
- Meets or exceeds SNELL 2015 and DOT specifications
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Frost Black / MD||RevZilla Item #971236||MFR. Product #818322/A21453||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
My head on the other hand is always been hard to fit. With an oval head sized 22.25 I am the biggest of a size small or smallest of size medium. Since you want a snug helmet and padding shrinks after a short time I always go small and it's a bit rough till padding reduces a bit but the shape of Arai just fits my head better. I have had Shoei but they just don't fit right.
If you have an oval head and or just want one of the best helmets out there protecting your brain pan go ARAI....
over 2 years ago
First helmet I had was a Bell Vortex, it's a cheap entry level helmet with decent features for the price point. Next was a AGV K5, great helmet! But I got the wrong size and it really hurt my ears. Its a big step up from the Vortex. Now the RX-Q, sometimes you do get what you pay for. This helmet takes everything up another level by comfort, noise level, build quality.
Cheek pads are snug and feels soft, could be softer though. Inside the cheek pads, you can peel away the liner and fit in SENA 10S speakers. Does not hurt my ears at all, and I have extra large ears for a medium size helmet. Overall it feels very together, the locking mechanism for the shield clicks in nicely and feels secure. I like that tight seal around the shield for air noise and in case of water. Head check at 75mph is smooth, I ride a street triple R, wind is always in my face.
You really get what you pay for in terms of quality with this helmet. I got the Retro 75 white and black helmet. Loving the graphics on this one. Only downside I can think of with the RX-Q is the design has been out since 2010. I like to purchase new items that were also recently designed to know I spent my money well. Although its older design by today's standard, it is a great helmet.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
8 months ago