AltRider Upper Crash Bars Honda Africa Twin / Adventure Sports 2016-2019
Looking for a different vehicle? Change vehicle selection
AltRider Upper Crash Bars Honda Africa Twin / Adventure Sports
Some wrecks go above and beyond... a normal set of crash bars. If you find yourself losing your balance on an off camber turn, you'll quickly realize how easily a big ADV bike can point its wheels to the sky. Upper Crash Bars pickup where (lower) Crash Bars leave off and also help to further fortify the crash protection system as a whole. AltRider Upper Crash Bars bolt directly to (lower) AltRider Crash Bars and provide protection for bodywork, radiator(s) and other cooling components. Upper Crash Bars are built to the same rugged standard of other AltRider crash protection products, using mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 5 axis laser coping, and hand laid TIG welds right here in the USA.
- With Installation Bracket option - An Installation Bracket is required for installation but also sold as an option with the Lower Crash Bars.
- Without Installation Bracket option - Select only if you ordered the Lower Crash Bars With Installation Bracket.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Protects the upper fairings and radiator
- Perfect mounting for auxiliary lights
- Available in shot peen silver or powdercoated black
- 1” (2.5 cm) tube diameter with hand TIG welding
- 5 axis CNC laser coping
Note: Upper bars only. Lower and Reinforcement crash bars sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red / w/o Installation Bracket||RevZilla Item #1172753||MFR. Product #AT16-5-1001||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
- Africa Twin 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Africa Twin Adventure Sports 2018, 2019
- Africa Twin Adventure Sports DCT 2018, 2019
- Africa Twin DCT 2017, 2018, 2019
- F750GS 2018-2023
- F800GS 2008-2012
- F850GS 2018-2023
- F850GS Trophy 2023
- R1200GS 2017-2018
- R1250GS 2019-2023
- R1250GS Trophy 2023
- Super Tenere ES 2021-2023
- Super Tenere XT1200Z 2010-2020
- Tenere 700 2021