Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
AltRider Skid Plate KTM 1190 Adventure / R
There has been a lot of buzz around the KTM 1190 Adventure R and it’s not hard to see why. With a V-Twin sending 150 HP to the rear wheel, the orange beast is comfortable cruising at highway speeds and downright scary ripping up trails. Step up to superior protection and ride worry-free with a skid plate from AltRider.
The AltRider skid plate is laser cut from aluminum with an anodized finish that is extremely resistant to weathering. The intelligent design features large radius corners and flared edges to provide absolute coverage for the motor, clutch pack, and stator while maintaining exceptional strength. The skid plate also provides coverage for the side stand mount, thus eliminating the need for a side stand relocation kit. Special consideration was made to preserve the impressive ground clearance and turning radius of the KTM.
The front of the skid plate mounts via steel brackets that utilize OEM mounting points. The rear brackets are precision manufactured from steel. AltRider created the only design on the market that attaches to the frame and the footpeg mounting point. The frame plus footpeg mount combo creates an incredibly strong support that will easily handle the rough terrain the 1190 Adventure was built for. The keyed design of the rear brackets adds strength while simplifying the installation process. To further bolster the side stand strength, the rear mounting bolts pass through the side stand mounting bracket.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Anodized aluminum protects front and bottom of motor from trail debris
- Stainless steel front and rear mounts provide superior strength
- Fits both the Adventure and Adventure R
- Compatible with the KTM factory crash bars
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #954452||MFR. Product #KT14-2-1200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #954453||MFR. Product #KT14-1-1200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2010
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2010
- F700GS 2012-2017
- F800GS 2008-2017
- F800GS Adventure 2014-2017
- G650GS 2008-2016
- R1200GS 2013-2015
- R1200GS 2016-2018
- R1200GS 2005-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2005-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2015
- R1200GS Adventure 2016-2018
- R1200R 2006-2014
- R1200RT 2005-2010
- R nineT Pure 2017-2018
- R nineT R9T 2014-2018
- R nineT Racer 2017-2018
- R nineT Scrambler 2016-2018
- R nineT Urban G/S 2018
- S1000XR 2015-2018
- Multistrada 1200 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2014
- Multistrada 950 2017-2018
- 1090 Adventure R 2017-2018
- 1190 Adventure 2015-2016
- 1190 Adventure 2013
- 1190 Adventure R 2015-2016
- 1190 Adventure R 2013
- 1290 Super Adventure 2015-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure R 2017-2018
- 1290 Super Adventure S 2017-2018
- 1290 Super Adventure T 2017
- KLR650 2008-2017
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2012
- Bonneville 2002-2015
- Bonneville SE 2002-2015
- Bonneville T100 2002-2015
- Scrambler 2006-2016
- Thruxton 2004-2015
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
On a 5-day Death Valley trip the skid plate saw some abuse, from hard hits on slow rocky trails to rocks getting thrown up from the front wheel on 50-mph dirt roads. It's got a few battle scars but zero deformation. It definitely inspires confidence.
Negatives are the amount and location of bolts to remove for oil changes and it doesn't provide enough airflow for the headers next to the left foot
over 2 years ago