Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$292.48 - $459.97
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
AltRider Skid Plate BMW S1000XR
With shortcuts or fun-cuts, sometimes there's a considerably more than just flat tarmac spanning your wheels. Thick, corrugated aluminum construction forms an AltRider Skid Plate. It's engineered to transfer impact loads across multiple robust fasteners to avoid stress concentrations. Ground clearance is maximized by tightly hugging the underside of your engine while a series of strategically placed cutouts channel airflow for efficient cooling. AltRider skid plates are designed and manufactured in the US with precision automation and feature hand laid TIG welds for strength and durability.
Select Without Mounting Brackets - If you HAVE already purchased AltRider Crash Bars with brackets
Select With Mounting Brackets - If you HAVE NOT purchased AltRider Crash Bars with brackets
- Constructed of 3.175mm (1/8”) lightweight aluminum
- Black powder-coated steel mounting brackets
- Protects catalytic converter
- Cut-outs designed to allow for heat dissipation
- Mounts directly to rear set mounting points
- Full coverage without adding excessive weight
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Integrates with Crash Bars for unparalleled protection
- Made in the USA
If you HAVE already purchased the AltRider Crash Bars with brackets, then select “Without Mounting Brackets"
If you HAVE NOT purchased the AltRider Crash Bars with brackets, then select "With Mounting Brackets"
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style With Mounting Bracket / Silver||RevZilla Item #1103971||MFR. Product #XR15-1-1202||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / With Mounting Bracket||RevZilla Item #1103972||MFR. Product #XR15-2-1202||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / Without Mounting Bracket||RevZilla Item #1103974||MFR. Product #XR15-2-1200||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
This item is also available for 58 different bikes. View All Models
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2010
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2010
- F700GS 2012-2018
- F800GS 2008-2018
- F800GS Adventure 2014-2018
- G650GS 2008-2016
- R1200GS 2013-2015
- R1200GS 2016-2018
- R1200GS 2005-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2005-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- R1200R 2006-2014
- R1200RT 2005-2010
- R nineT Pure 2017-2018
- R nineT R9T 2014-2018
- R nineT Racer 2017-2018
- R nineT Scrambler 2016-2018
- R nineT Urban G/S 2018
- Multistrada 1200 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2014
- Multistrada 950 2017-2018
- Africa Twin Adventure Sports 2018
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- NC700X 2012-2017
- NC700X DCT ABS 2012-2017
- NC750X 2018
- 1090 Adventure R 2017-2018
- 1190 Adventure 2015-2016
- 1190 Adventure 2013
- 1190 Adventure 2014
- 1190 Adventure R 2015-2016
- 1190 Adventure R 2013
- 1190 Adventure R 2014
- 1290 Super Adventure 2015-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure R 2017-2018
- 1290 Super Adventure S 2017-2018
- 1290 Super Adventure T 2017
- KLR650 2008-2017
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2012
- Bonneville 2002-2015
- Bonneville SE 2002-2015
- Bonneville T100 2002-2015
- Scrambler 2006-2016
- Thruxton 900 2004-2016
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2018
- Super Tenere XT1200Z 2010-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
65 Customer Reviews
23 Questions & 17 Answers
Browse 43 questions Browse 43 questions and 62 answers
How do you know if you need the mounting brackets?
Will this fit on BMW S1000XR with an existing set of SW-Motech crash bars? I have revzilla item# 1082391part#SBL.07.592.10000.B
BEST ANSWER: My bike is a Yamaha supertenere
What needs to be modified to fit the plate on to the BMW S1000xr with OEM crash bars , Do the brackets mount directly to the bars or just share mount points?
Would that fit with the Krauser engine bars?