Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
AltRider Side Stand Foot for BMW R1200GS Adventure
Your big BMW engine commands respect off road and on, but you can help it retain that dignity by providing it with a side stand foot that reflects its size. The AltRider Side Stand Foot for the BMW R 1200 GSW Adventure provides your bike with a larger footprint, so it can easily keep it from sinking into hot pavement or losing its balance on soft, uneven terrain such as dirt or gravel roads.
After seeing many imitations of previous designs, AltRider has taken their side stand foot design to the next level. The highlighted logo was strategically designed to keep weight down by removing unnecessary material from the bottom plate. Keeping the weight of the side stand foot down is critical because any added weight to your side stand can lead to the side stand dropping during a ride. If a side stand drops while the bike is in motion, it can deploy the side stand switch guard, cutting the engine without warning and lead to a potential crash.
Made from hefty 1/8 inch stainless steel, this foot features a 3D tread that echoes the aggressive AltRider Radiator Guard design, while providing traction for your boots. It is the most ergonomic design on the market, allowing easy deployment of the side stand while still on the bike. The AltRider foot also clamps down on the actual foot of the side stand with Torx fasteners, which means the piece will remain tight even after months of use. No more rattling or stripped fasteners.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Made from 1/8" (3.18 mm) stainless steel
- 3D design allows easy deployment of kick stand with boot
- TORX fasteners ensure enlarger won't vibrate loose
- Riser option enables bike to stand more upright
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style +6mm Riser / Silver||RevZilla Item #1172728||MFR. Product #R114-0-1132||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / +6mm Riser||RevZilla Item #1172729||MFR. Product #R114-2-1132||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / No Riser||RevZilla Item #954435||MFR. Product #R114-2-1131||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style No Riser / Silver||RevZilla Item #954436||MFR. Product #R114-0-1131||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F700GS 2012-2014
- F800GS 2008-2017
- F800GS Adventure 2013-2017
- G650GS 2008-2016
- K1600GT 2011-2016
- K1600GTL 2011-2016
- R1200GS 2005-2012
- R1200GS 2013
- R1200GS 2014
- R1200GS 2015-2017
- R1200GS Adventure 2005-2012
- R1200RT 2014-2018
- S1000XR 2015-2018
- Hyperstrada 2013-2015
- Hyperstrada 939 2016
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2015-2017
- Multistrada 950 2017-2018
- 1190 Adventure 2013
- 1190 Adventure 2014-2016
- 1190 Adventure R 2013
- 1190 Adventure R 2014-2016
- 1290 Super Adventure 2015-2016
- 690 Enduro 2008-2013
- 690 Enduro R 2008-2016
- 950 Adventure 2005-2007
- 990 Adventure 2008-2012
- Versys 650 2007-2009
- Scrambler 2006-2016
- Tiger 800 2011-2012
- Tiger 800 2013-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2012
- Tiger 800 XC 2013-2016
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2016
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2016
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
6 months ago
Its so that it will raise the lean of the bike by 6mm in case it sinks into the ground when parked on softer land or just to raise the bikes "lean angle" a small amount to make the bike sit more upright... just a bit.