Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
AltRider Luggage Rack for Triumph Tiger 800
The AltRider Luggage Rack for the Triumph Tiger 800/XC is a must-have part, whether you ride on or off. Manufactured in the USA from 3/16 inch (4.75mm) thick anodized aluminum, it incorporates side flanges for extra strength and rigidity. The strategic cut-outs provide places to lash down your load with anything from straps to bungee cords to tie downs. AltRider ensured that every hole allows any hook to pass completely through the luggage rack for a secure attachment. All cut-outs feature a premium CNC routered edge to provide a smooth and a clean finish.
If you are interested in using a top case, the AltRider Luggage Rack interfaces with the Givi Monokey System, allowing attachment with a mount kit – no need for the additional cost of an adapter plate. The AltRider Givi Monokey Luggage Rack Topcase Mounting Kit is sold separately and allows Givi Monokey topcases to mount to the rack. The rack also provides an interface with the Rotopax Pack system, so you can easily bring extra gas, water, emergency supplies, or even tools.
Already have the Triumph OEM soft tail bag? No problem, the AltRider luggage rack provides cut-outs that make attachment easy, and scoot the placement further back so there’s room for a pillion.
- Made of 3/16 inch (4.75 mm) thick anodized aluminum
- Interfaces with the Givi Monokey top case system
- Interfaces with the Rotopax Fuel system
- Height: 3 inches
- Width: 14 inches
- Depth: 14 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs
Note: Does not include Loctite or other thread locker.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #784879||MFR. Product #T811-2-4000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #784878||MFR. Product #T811-1-4000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Tiger 800 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015, 2016, 2017
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015, 2016, 2017
- Tiger 800 XR 2015, 2016, 2017
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016, 2017
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015, 2016, 2017
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F700GS 2012-2017
- F800GS 2008-2017
- F800GS Adventure 2014-2017
- G650GS 2008-2016
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2008-2013
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- R1200GS Adventure 2003-2007
- R1200GS HP2 2004-2012
- S1000XR 2015-2018
- Hyperstrada 2013-2015
- Hyperstrada 939 2016
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2014
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2017
- Bonneville 2000-2015
- Bonneville SE 2000-2015
- Bonneville T100 2000-2016
- Scrambler 2006-2016
- Thruxton 2004-2016
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2016
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012-2016
- Tiger Explorer XCa 2016-2017
- Tiger Explorer XCx 2016-2017
- Tiger Explorer XR 2016-2017
- Tiger Explorer XRt 2016-2017
- Tiger Explorer XRx 2016-2017
- Super Tenere 2010-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Mounted my Givi topcase and it looks great.
Once fitted though, the rack works and looks great!!
So, I chose this over the other brand due to a few reasons:
1) I did not have to drill anything, instead, I would just remove the OEM plasticky cover and attach the rack directly to the bike
2) It looked more solid plus it had the "bent side wings" that would allow me to strap stuff even if I had the top case on
A few things I noticed straight away:
1) this is one heavy piece of kit for an aluminum plate, but it's rock-solid
2) the finish and the laser cuts are seriously impressive
3) the flippin' instructions are WRONG!
Let me explain that last bit: the instructions tell you to prepare tools A, B and C for an easy-breezy instalment. WRONG. The M bolts weren't the ones listed on the instructions (this happened with other AltRider kit too), but no biggie, but still WRONG. It does not tell you to install the adapter kit (if using one) prior to attaching the rack to the plate, although this is a no-brainer.
But most importantly: it doesn't tell you that the bolts "might" not line up correctly to the mointing points (this is an exact fit accessory for christ's sake!) and that you might have to loosen up several other screws and bolts from your bike just to get it right.
Ok, so maybe I'm a n0o.b or just a silly newbie with a big bike, and although I was never in a rut, it took me a bit to figure it out, thinking I had maybe purchased the wrong "exact fit" rack (was this the 2013 or the 2014? darn it!)
So, after the panicky second or two, I figured out that if I removed the pilion seat I could loosen up both pilion handle bars (or whatever they are called) and re-tighten them after I got the rack in place. A bit tricky, but a secure fit.
The other problem I encountered is that the spacers are too "spacey". I was hoping this would sit just a tad above where the plasticky OEM plate was. Not a chance, it's well over 2 inches above, leaving a few bits (bolts, wires, etc) explosed underneath. But it turned out to be a much appreciated space in order to re-tighten those other nuts and bolts you just loosened enough to get the rack in place. Design flaw or done on purpose? I reckon you couldn't attach the rack without the spacers or with some smaller ones. This is something you do not see in the product photos.
Altogether, an impressive piece of kit and one that will sit on my bike for years on end.
over 2 years ago
They are well constructed and finished. All corners are nice and rounded so you don't worry about cutting into straps. They are very easy to install and come with all the necessary hardware.
One other "pro" for me is the ability to mount my Givi Outback Trekker top case to it (mounting hardware for Givi is not included but can be purchased)
I do feel it is a bit pricey. Not hugely so nor do I feel they are charging a high price just because they can. Altrider stuff tends to cost more than other similar products. I'd buy it again!
over 2 years ago