Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
AltRider Crash Bars for BMW K1600 GT/GTL
Fortify your bike with stainless steel cage from AltRider. These premium crash bars help to protect your engine casings and bodywork from the wrath of pavement and trail. AltRider engineers their crash bars to transfer impact load across multiple frame points to reduce stress concentrations. Unlike powder coated steel products, AltRider stainless steel guards won't ever rust, even after they are scratched. Crash bars are designed for integrating an AltRider aluminum skid plate for the ultimate in protection coverage.
AltRider’s in-house design team took a careful analysis of the center of gravity of the bike, and the ability to distribute the robust load on impact. In the case of an accidental tip-over, the cross bar distributes the load from one side to the other, relieving pressure from the existing mounting points to the other side of the bike. The connector bar adds significant strength to the design, effectively connecting into the threaded and blind boss on each side which provides 2 more locations for distributing impact.
The assembly for these engine protection bars is moved out 1.75” and up 2” from the original OEM design. Two reasons for this unique design change:
- This design provides a higher resting angle when the bike is on its side, allowing a rider to pick the bike up after it falls on its side. Unlike boxer motors, the K1600 will lie almost flat, making it difficult to even pick up the bike. The higher point of the bar will stop the bike from rolling over further, making it manageable for a single operator to upright the bike. This will minimize the damage to the upper fairings, windshield, mirrors, and handlebars.
- The current OEM engine bars are placed very low on the frame and become a pivot point causing a falling bike to continue to topple over onto the upper fairings. AltRider's design halts this problem with the enlargement of the AltRider bars, preventing the bike from rolling over further in any crash or stationary drop.
- Manufactured in America
- Stunning shot peen finish in silver or black
- Precision manufactured mounts bolts up effortlessly
- Hand TIG welded, yielding extra strength
- Quality stainless construction resists rust or oxidation
- 1 inch stainless steel tubing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #828017||MFR. Product #K611-2-1000||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #828016||MFR. Product #K611-0-1000||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This item is also available for 46 different models
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F700GS 2012-2018
- F800GS 2008-2018
- G650GS 2008-2016
- G650GS Sertao 2011-2014
- K1600GT 2014-2016
- K1600GTL 2013-2016
- R1200GS 2013
- R1200GS 2014-2018
- R1200GS 2005-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2005-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- S1000XR 2015-2018
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2015-2017
- Multistrada 950 2017-2018
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- Tiger 1200 XCa 2018
- Tiger 1200 XCx 2018
- Tiger 1200 XR 2018
- Tiger 1200 XRt 2018
- Tiger 1200 XRx 2018
- Tiger 800 2010-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2015-2016
- Tiger 800 XC 2010-2014
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2018
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2016
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012-2016
- Tiger Explorer XCa 2016-2017
- Tiger Explorer XCx 2016-2017
- Tiger Explorer XR 2016-2017
- Tiger Explorer XRt 2016-2017
- Tiger Explorer XRx 2016-2017
- Super Tenere 2010-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
272 Customer Reviews
42 Questions & 97 Answers
Browse 43 questions Browse 43 questions and 105 answers
If not, what is the OD of the tubing?
BEST ANSWER: AltRider do not currently have auxilary foot pegs to add to the Engine Protection bars. The OD is 1" tubing.