Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
AltRider Crash Bar And Skid Plate System Triumph Tiger 800
The Tiger 800 is a high speed, high mass rocket of an ADV machine and venturing off-road can put engine cases, fragile bodywork and other components in jeopardy. AltRider designs their crash bar and skid plate packages for as much coverage as possible without causing interference with the rider or impeding maneuverability. Crash bars are constructed out of beefy stainless steel tubing so a crash may remove some paint but it won't invite any rust to compromise strength or aesthetics.
The bottom of a motorcycle is the most susceptible to hits from curbs, rocks, debris, and nearly everything else and needs the most solid protection. AltRider constructs their skid plates out of 3.175mm (1/8”) lightweight aluminum, providing the most coverage on the market without adding excessive weight to your bike. The slightly tapered and rib-cage-like design protects the engine vitals without interfering with a rider’s mobility or controls. Full coverage from front to back means the bike is protected against any debris kicked up by the front tire. Whereas a solid skid plate would bottle in heat, the AltRider Skid Plate has strategically placed cut-outs to allow maximum air flow and heat dissipation without compromising protection.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Crashbars constructed of robust stainless steel tubing
- Skidplate constructed of 3.175 mm (1/8”) lightweight aluminum
- 5-axis laser cut and hand TIG welded joints
- Maintains cornering clearance
- Powder-coated steel mounting brackets
- Cut-outs designed to allow for heat dissipation
- Full coverage without adding excessive weight
- Corrosion resistant hardware
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Crash Bars / Black Skid Plate / Crash Bar + Skid Plate||RevZilla Item #1256938||MFR. Product #T81521000T81121200||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Crash Bar + Skid Plate / Silver Crash Bars / Silver Skid Plate||RevZilla Item #1256939||MFR. Product #T81501000T81111200||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Tiger 800 XC 2015, 2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger 800 XR 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016, 2017, 2018
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
This item is also available for 10 different models
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers