Alpinestars Victory Jeans
The Alpinestars Victory Riding Jeans combine stretch denim and Kevlar into a single layer of material. There's no bulky liner to deal with. Bio Flex knee and hip armor are slim so they add minimal bulk. The Alpinestars Victory Jeans look, fit and feel like your standard set of denim, but their unique material and features make them a great option for when you want to look casual on your motorcycle.
- CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Regular fit constructed with a mono-layer stretch denim with Kevlar
- Curved outer seam and engineered darts to improve comfort when riding
- Triple stitched seams for durability and strength
- Comfort crotch panel
- Secure zip closure pocket
- Stitched rivets
- Asymmetric back pockets for easy access and to keep contents on outer part of seam
- Reflective turn up hem to make the rider more visible to other road users
- Bio Flex knee and hip armor allows high levels of movement and has a slim design to ensure the protector is discreet off the bike
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rinse Blue / 30||RevZilla Item #1726972||MFR. Product #3328020-7202-30||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Riding Jeans Sizing
|Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.