Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $110.98 (30%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Alpinestars Valparaiso Drystar Pants
Paired with the Alpinestars Valparaiso Jacket, the Alpinestars Valparaiso Drystar Pants are perfect for the all-weather Adventure/Touring rider, transitioning from warm to cold, wet to dry with ease. The Valparaiso Pant is extremely durable and incorporates a pre-curved leg construction for an enhanced fit in the riding position.
Note: The Alpinestars Valparaiso Drystar Pants run small and we suggest you go one size up based on what the size chart suggests.
- Superior, multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas
- Waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane for long term weather-proofing
- Removable thermal liner (180g) allows pant to be worn in various weather climates
- Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume
- Air intakes and rear exhaust zippers in thighs offering greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short and long-distances
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor on knees is light, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility
- Waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure
- Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position
- Premium YKK zipper and Velcro cuff closure fits Alpinestars boot models
- Waterproof pockets and cargo pockets
- Connection zipper
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XL / Grey/Blue/Red/Sand||RevZilla Item #915489||MFR. Product #3224014-1738-2X/1032720322010M||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / Light Grey/Dark Grey/Black||RevZilla Item #915482||MFR. Product #3224014-9211-2X/103372033592X||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
9 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 10 answers
Why did you choose this?
I don't want to spend as much money on my pants as my jacket. Klim pants are too expensive, but I need something that will keep me dry in Seattle winter, and will protect my knee so I don't tweak it again. Hopefully these pants will do.
Herbert M on Sep 4, 2016
Do the pants have armor in the hips? If not, does it have pockets for hip armor?
What is the part number / link for the hip armour that fits these pants?
Hi there, I noticed that you can order a short version of these pants, but the sizing info from alpine stars doesn't seem to show what this is exactly?
BEST ANSWER: The Short version of these pants tends to be similar to a regular inseam, while the regular A-Stars length is more like a Tall inseam. I got the regular size since I have long legs and it's an almost perfect fit.