Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars TZ-1 Reload Leather Jacket
The Alpinestars TZ-1 Reload Perforated Leather Jacket is free flowing hot weather riding perfection. 1.1mm full grain leather is lighter yet super protective and perforated panels allow uninhibited airflow though the jacket. CE certified Bio Armor is included in the elbows and shoulders and a waist connection zipper allows you to connect the TZ-1 Reload Jacket to a pair of Alpinestars leather pants for the ultimate canyon carving riding suit.
- 1.1mm full grain leather construction
- Perforated front leather panels for enhanced airflow
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders
- Chest pad compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
- Back compartment with PE foam padding (CE certified back protector insert available as accessory)
- Snap connection system to integrate CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / 48||RevZilla Item #818757||MFR. Product #3107512-20-48/28102191||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 50||RevZilla Item #818758||MFR. Product #3107512-20-50/28102192||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 52||RevZilla Item #818759||MFR. Product #3107512-20-52/28102193||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 54||RevZilla Item #818760||MFR. Product #3107512-20-54/28102194||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White / 56||RevZilla Item #818761||MFR. Product #3107512-20-56/28102195||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style White / 58||RevZilla Item #818762||MFR. Product #3107512-20-58/28102196||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Should you mind the protection features of this jacket? Not one bit. It has been crash tested and proven at the hands of my reckless abandon and has flawlessly stood up to the challenge. If you choose to not buy this jacket, you will do so on the grounds of style as opposed to its protective virtues.
Yes, I'm getting this jacket again.
10/10 would come off bike while wearing this again.
I wanted a jacket that I could rock on more than one style of motorcycle and so I went with this jacket. It was my first actual motorcycle specific brand jacket and a European sizing at that. I measured my self and first went with a 50. It fit PERFECT. I mean right on tailored to my body. It was amazing. But there was a problem, while it looked and felt great, it was too aggressive.
Since I would be wearing this while riding my harley I needed something more with a relaxed fit. So I exchanged it with a size 52. Still fits great but I'm able to wear a shirt and hoodie under it as well for cooler days and doesn't look skin tight on me for that ultra aggressive look that only looks good on sport bikes.
Air flow is great. Wore it on a 40degree day with a hoodie and shirt underneath and after 20-30min of riding I had to change jackets because of the cool air coming in. I can see it will be great once it starts getting real hot.
The jacket is built solid and I really like it for the price.
The only downside is it doesn't have the newer waterproof pocket and the pocket inside is only closed off with velcro. Being made of mesh doesn't really make me feel any more secure of putting valuables in there either.
I love the CE armor in the shoulders and elbows. Make sure you purchase the chest and back protectors. The foam that comes in the chest and back with the jacket is a joke and was definitely meant to be replaced.
All in all it's a solid warm weather jacket. Versatile styling allows me to rock it on a cruiser but aggressive enough for a sport bike as well.
5'11 39-40in chest 150-155lbs
I decided to purchase this jacket since it has a perforated design and is available in white - all to minimize the heat load at those high temps. I then layer ON TOP of the jacket for the cold temps. The jacket fits snug but not too tight, with minimum bulk; so layering on top of the jacket is easily accomplished with my standard quiver of non-motorcycle insulated jackets.
I was pleasantly surprised by the nice, zippered "Napoleon" pocket and several internal pockets with Velcro closures.
I am 5'9" and 155lbs. I have a 38-40 inch chest. I ordered Euro size 50 and it fits great. Some others commented that the sleeves were a little long, but I don't find this to be true. I ride an adventure touring bike with an upright position. I find the fit to be as described - it isn't as aggressive as a racing suit, but isn't as relaxed as a "cruiser" style jacket like a Harley rider would want.
The elbow and shoulder protection is great. The chest and back protection is sub-standard however - just some whimpy open-cell foam. I recommend ordering the better armor available from Alpinstar for the back and chest.
Despite my decision to upgrade the armor as described above, I think the jacket is an excellent value.
So, it protects in a 'slow speed' mishap. For me it's a daily jacket spring, summer for street riding. At track speeds, I wear this jacket, haven't tested it and hope I don't.
2. Good looks. I got the black, 'murdered out' color. I'm over 50 yrs, so fashion is not high priority. But It looks good to me, and folks remark on its clean look. Particularly women. Which is good.
I ride a Harley Dyna and the jacket fits in at the biker places. It is nice to fit in at some of these joints.
3. Fit. I'm 5'10, 185 lbs, muscular and the the Euro 54 size is perfect. When I first put it on I thought it was too tight, because I'd never had track-inspired jacket. Within about 5 - 6 hours of use it just became a perfect fit. There was a subtle break in, the leather became a bit softer, a had a slight give. I could probably wear a 52 Euro, but why? The comfort of the 54 is perfect and the airflow is good.
4. I've worn the jacket for 3 months, maybe 300 - 400 miles in weather from 50s to 80s. The light leather and perforation let a lot of air in once you're over 30 mph. I wear it up to ~ 80 degrees and it's fine. At a stop light the black leather does soak in the sun's heat, however. I switch to mesh with armor at 80 degrees +.
No concerns. Buy it for a great all-around spring-summer leather: Excellent protective jacket with good airflow and good looks.
Don't buy if a. looking for heavy protection exclusively for the track or b. if you hate the slim-ish Euro fit.
- Airflow (nice for SoCal weather, although in winter you can still fit a hoodie underneath)
- Quality! leather (returned another jacket as it didn't compare)
- Chest protection (most street jackets lack this)
- Looks (aggressive yet stylish and not over the top "track" looking)
- Overall protection (great mindset when riding as you can just feel Alpinestars quality protecting)
- Comfort (even with the chest/back protection in, you won't be able to tell it's there)
Sizing: Eu 50/US 40; 5'10 170lbs
The Eu 50 fits me like a glove (you don't want baggy). Be sure and take all measurements as recommended by Revzilla and then match to the sizing chart.
When you get the jacket, you'll be able to tell you made the right choice if the shoulder and elbow armor line up with your actual bones. I was right on the cusp of a Eu 52, but knew the larger size meant it would be too baggy.
Alpinestars Nucleon KR-Ci Chest Protector Inserts (medium)
Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2i Back Protector Insert (medium)
You must replace the foam inserts that come in the jacket; they are merely placeholders for the upgraded armor.
I hope this helps someone making a decision if this jacket is in the lineup. You won't regret this purchase.
The Jacket fits well and feels very sturdy. The back insert is kinda lacking so I will most likely be upgrading, but I was expecting that. Overall, great jacket.
This my first motorcycle jacket, and I couldn't be more in love with it. I tried on Joe rocket and Icon locally and I didn't care for the fit, style and weight of those. No one around me carries A*s ,so this was a blind buy for me, but with help from the revzilla crew I chose the correct size and it fits me like a glove. I'm 6', 174lbs, 39" chest, 37" around navel, and wear a 32x32 or 31x32 in jeans and the 50/40 fits me perfect. I got the murdered out version and love the style, it looks great on and off the bike. It offers great protection and breathes very well. I would purchase this jacket again. Also thanks to the revzilla crew for the help and fast shipping.
1 year ago