Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Track Protection Vest
With an integrated CE level 2 certified Bionic Back Protector and Dynamic Force Dispersion Technology, the Alpinestars Track Protection Vest is the ideal addition to your race suit. Slim enough to be comfortable under your leathers, this vest delivers pro-level protection for the safety conscious rider.
- CE level 2 certified (EN1621-2) Bionic Back protector
- Alpinestars DFD (Dynamic Force Dispersion) technology utilizes a ergonomically formed, sleek and ultra-lightweight design
- Technical stretch net construction is durable and well ventilated
- Impact resistant Bio-foam inserts in the chest for excellent frontal impact protection
- YKK semi auto-lock front zipper closure
- TRP Astars logo on chest
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / SM||RevZilla Item #605967||MFR. Product #650848-12-S/27020107||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / MD||RevZilla Item #605968||MFR. Product #650848-12-M/27020108||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It was originally intended for racers that didn't want to move their armor from one suit to the next, where they apparently use multiple suits during a race.
But I'm not a racer. I wear a suit that doesn't have the back and torso protection this vest offers. So I wear it under my full body suit, after removing the back protector that came with the body suit. It works great.
I must tell you that I unfortunately had the opportunity to put it to a real world test. I ran into a very large male deer at 50 mph with this vest on. It totaled my motorcycle and banged me up pretty good. I landed on my back.
This vest probably prevented me from becoming hurt much worse that I was. My helmet also took a pretty good beating.
I replaced all of my riding gear and got a slightly bigger motorcycle.
I don't ride it without this vest on. I feel completely naked without it.
I don't work for AlpineStars or RevZilla. I ride in the mountains of Northern CA,
now on a Ducati Multistrada 1200. Great bike. All is well, partly because of this vest.
By all means, get one.
Cons: I did notice some stitching was coming loose when I got the vest and I was afraid it would deteriorate over time. I have had the vest for almost 2 years now and it has held up pretty well.
I didn't go crazy with the water or soapy. Still fits the same
To answer your question:
1. The back pack idea would be a waste of money. On impact the protection would sift too much to be effective. Even the protector inserts in the jackets are too small to offer good overall back protection.
2. Yes, if you must, you can wear the vest by itself and it will provide great back protection. At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, I have gone for a quick ride with just the vest on and its been complimented almost every were I went.