Out of Stock
Alpinestars Track Leather Pants
Item: P295391 SKU:
Save $127.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Track Pants
The Alpinestars Track Pants are the perfect mate to an Alpinestars leather jacket and provide pro-level protection for street riders or track enthusiasts who would prefer not to wear a one-piece suit. 1.3mm premium leather and aramidic stretch panels provide a dynamic yet abrasion resistant chassis and CE certified knee, hip and tibia protectors give you the same protection found in race suits. Gear up and get a knee down.
- Runs one Euro size small, select one size larger than the size chart suggests
- CE certified riding garment
- Fully conforms to CE standard: EN 13595-1 for riding safety
- CE certified hip, knee, and tibia protectors
- Extended rear waist construction
- 1.3 mm premium grade leather for high performance impact and abrasion protection
- Aramidic stretch crotch and back knee areas insert to further improve fit and feel
- Ankle adjustment improves range of fit and comfort
- Perforated leather panels on front and back thigh for improved ventilation
- Internally reinforced seat area
- Large accordion stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- Removable liner with stretch panel inserts
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort
- Internal waist connection zipper for attaching to Alpinestars jackets
- Alpinestars Sport Knee sliders
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1012264||MFR. Product #3129015-10-44||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Pant Sizing
|Euro||Alpha||US Pant Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
14 Customer Reviews
13 Questions & 14 Answers