Alpinestars Tech 10 San Diego LE Boots
What are those!? That's what everyone will be saying the next time you pull up to your local dirt track and slip on the newly redesigned Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots. New features include a Frontal Flex Frame that acts like a shock absorber to help keep your ankle from bending in ways it is not supposed to. The Frontal Flex Frame distributes energy across the boot frame and controls forward and rearward flex. The result is a boot that can take a pounding and still keep your ankle and foot intact. The boot's ankle control system allows your ankle to move naturally while still providing plenty of protection, while a new lighter inner ankle brace cuts down on the bulk with a new compact design. A redesigned sole helps to grip foot-pegs even when contending with water and mud. Alpinestars buckles have been constantly improving in generation after generation of boots and the latest buckles focus on weight saving and ergonomics.
The Alpinestars Tech-10 Boots use a single piece co-injected foot chassis that absorbs extreme impact energy thanks to a patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP). Expanded poly-foam in the heel area collapses when it absorbs high impact energy. The Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots use a lightweight microfiber material to provide a protective boot that doesn't feel like wearing cement shoes. Its shin and calf plates have been streamlined to keep the boot slim without giving up protection. The combination of new features makes the Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots the top of the line for motocross protection.
Alpinestars did it again by making the latest iteration of the Alpinestars Tech 10s the ultimate motocross boots. Slide these bad boys on and let everyone know you mean business in the starting gate.
- Lightweight microfiber upper combined with impact and abrasion-resistant TPU shell
Performance double pivot motion control system
- Medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision control
- Engineered front flexion control offered by a dual front blade system plus shock absorber insert to offer mechanical progressive force release which dampens and absorbs impact energies
- Redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system engineered to prevent hyperextension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance
- Lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis with built-in Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP)
- Co-injected TPU and rubber compound panels provide superb levels of grip contact, durability and heat resistance
- Contoured calf protector wraps ergonomically around rear of leg and is constructed from a dual density compound rear blade system
- Shin plate features new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight saving
- Sole is completely redesigned with proprietary grip sculpturing
- Central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design
- New buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength
Redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace system
- Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion bars for ankle and leg rotation and progressive dampening of torsional forces while still allowing natural freedom of movement
- New low-profile, pull-on design
- TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles
- Ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control
- Removable dual compound footbed
- Heel and toe protection
- Integrated shank for support and structural integrity
- Dual closure system with internal microfiber flap plus hook-and-loop fasteners for a precise fit
- Soft microfiber gaiter seals out water and dirt
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam with anti-sliding suede on heel
- CE certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 8 / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1803538||MFR. Product #2010019-131-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 9 / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1803539||MFR. Product #2010019-131-9||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 10 / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1803540||MFR. Product #2010019-131-10||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 11 / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1803541||MFR. Product #2010019-131-11||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 12 / Black/Grey/Red||RevZilla Item #1803542||MFR. Product #2010019-131-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's MX/Offroad Footwear Sizing
|USA Size||EU Size|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
What size shoe do you wear?