Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Tech 10 Angel LE Boots
Celebrating the opening round of the hotly anticipated 2018 AMA Supercross season at Angels Stadium in Anaheim are the Tech 10 limited edition Angel Boot. As the gate drops at A1, top professional racers from around the globe hit the dirt to set out their battle lines for the season ahead. Concentration, determination and passion are the leading force for the teams and racers at Angel Stadium, and Alpinestars’ Angel captures all the energy and buzz of this iconic race. The boot brings a high-speed ray of light to the competition weekend while the custom color combo delivers an exhilarating burst of light to kick off the season.
Standing at the top of the podium, the Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots are purpose built for the MX pro. Featuring a lightweight upper that combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell, the Tech 10 is built like a Mac truck but is light and nimble as a Mazda Miata. Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced VELCRO® brand closure for a comfortable, highly customized fit. The shin zone incorporates a TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provide greater flex control.
Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevents torsion. Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance. Further innovations make the Tech-10 the most technical Motocross boot ever conceived. From the anatomical shape, with front and rear sliding blades, to the closure system featuring a light and durable buckle, every component of the Tech 10 boot has been continuously developed and tested for uncompromising performance and durability.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance
- Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment
- All buckles are easily replaceable
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support
- Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation while allowing freedom of movement
- Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control
- Removable anatomic footbed
- CE certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 8 / Light Grey/White/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1281833||MFR. Product #2010014-510-8||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 9 / Light Grey/White/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1281834||MFR. Product #2010014-510-9||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 10 / Light Grey/White/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1281835||MFR. Product #2010014-510-10||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 11 / Light Grey/White/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1281836||MFR. Product #2010014-510-11||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 12 / Light Grey/White/Fluo Yellow||RevZilla Item #1281837||MFR. Product #2010014-510-12||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.