Out of Stock
Alpinestars T-GP R WP Jacket
Item: P295335 SKU:
Save $59.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars T GP R Waterproof Jacket
The Alpinestars T-GP R Waterproof Jacket takes the form, function and style from Alpinestars' sport leather jackets and packs them into a waterproof sport and sport-touring jacket that will get you through even the wettest weather conditions. A 450D polyester construction provides an abrasion resistant chassis that holds removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors, as well as pockets for Alpinestars' chest and back protects. A thermal liner is included to help stave off colder weather and a waterproof napoleon pocket was added for your H2O sensitive valuables. Race inspired features show up in the form of TPU shoulder sliders, accordion stretch panels, a dynamic sport fit and pre-curved arms. When the weather is wet lose the leather without losing the style and features.
- Durable 450D polyester fabric
- Removable CE certified shoulders and elbow protectors
- External Alpinestars PU shoulder sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in key impact area
- Waterproof construction
- Pre-curved sleeve construction
- Large accordion stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- Silicon embossed details
- Removable thermal liner
- Fixed mesh lining
- Two zippered vents opening on upper chest area
- Inner waterproof pocket
- Ring waist adjustment for precision fitting
- Two external zippered pockets
- Reflective inserts for added rider visibility
- Volume adjustment system on sleeves
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Neoprene comfort edge around collar and cuffs prevents skin chafing
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1012322||MFR. Product #3205515-10-3X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
6 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 6 Answers