Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars T-GP Plus R Air Jacket
Full technical textile for sport riding enthusiasts, the Alpinestars T-GP Plus R Air Jacket beats the heat and the street with an aggressive cut, mesh paneling and a tough 450/600D Polyester shell. CE certified elbow and shoulder armor is included for impact protection and pockets for Alpinestars chest and back protectors give you the option to give yourself a total protection package.
- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier Polyester fabric main shell for long-lasting performance
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability
- Lightweight CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified chest back protector available as accessory)
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment’s air flow performance
- Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit
- Stretch poly-fabric inserts on sleeves for movement and fit
- 3D mesh collar construction plus padded textile wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability
- Velcro and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro closures for additional security
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / SM||RevZilla Item #947522||MFR. Product #3300614-12-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / MD||RevZilla Item #947523||MFR. Product #3300614-12-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / LG||RevZilla Item #947524||MFR. Product #3300614-12-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / XL||RevZilla Item #947525||MFR. Product #3300614-12-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 2XL||RevZilla Item #947526||MFR. Product #3300614-12-2X/3300614-12-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 3XL||RevZilla Item #947527||MFR. Product #3300614-12-3X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 4XL||RevZilla Item #947528||MFR. Product #3300614-12-4X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #947529||MFR. Product #3300614-123-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / MD||RevZilla Item #947530||MFR. Product #3300614-123-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / LG||RevZilla Item #947531||MFR. Product #3300614-123-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / XL||RevZilla Item #947532||MFR. Product #3300614-123-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 2XL||RevZilla Item #947533||MFR. Product #3300614-123-2X/3300614-123-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #947536||MFR. Product #3300614-125-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #947537||MFR. Product #3300614-125-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #947538||MFR. Product #3300614-125-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #947539||MFR. Product #3300614-125-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #947540||MFR. Product #3300614-125-2X/3300614-125-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
i know that A-Stars will do zipper repair, i purchased a YKK more durable zipper online and will have a tailor install it so it won't fail again and also i don't like the left-handed zipper that come on these Euro jackets.
if you can live with that, the rest of the jacket is very nice.
1. It looks good. It's an attractive jacket and I have received many complements while wearing it.
2. It fits well, I'm 5'10"-5'11", 150-155 lbs. average build and I prefer a tighter fit which it gives.
3. It makes you feel good while wearing it, makes you feel "professional" . I've only been riding for a few months now, and its a confidence builder.
4. I really like the inside waterproof pocket for my phone, keys, and earplugs. I find myself using it all the time.
5. Its lightweight.
Now, the things A* could have done better on, and there are quite a few.
1. Durability. I looked and looked over numerous jackets trying to find the best deal. Dainese, A*, joe rocket, you name it. I finally went with this one because I figured since it was brand new, A* would have probably worked out the bugs from previous jackets... I was wrong. It felt cheap and poorly made right out of the box. I was going to send it back but I figured I'd give it a try. Everything about this jacket screams cheap, from the stitching to the internal armor. My Levi's jean jacket that I was wearing before this felt like it would hold up better in a slide.
2. I live in South Georgia, and it gets HOT. Not dry hot but muggy, sweaty hot. This jacket *its still early in the season, too* gets quite warm. I sweat in it, and it doesn't feel like it flows well through the torso. The only place it does flow is below the shoulder and I don't like that because its a high impact area.
3. The armor is a joke. flat out.
4. The main zipper is also a joke *I was really hoping it would be better than this*. Its very flimsy feeling and it zips on the opposite side as a regular zipper.
5. Those accordion stretch panels? Even in a full tuck, they aren't ever stretched. No big deal really but they are just for show.
If I could re-do this, I wouldn't go with this jacket. Its not worth the $230 in my opinion. Given its the only motorcycle jacket I have bought and maybe all jackets in this price range aren't that great, I don't know. If you live anywhere that isn't terribly hot and you want to be an alpinestars worshiper, get it. It looks good, feels good. But if your like me, and you want the most for your money, look else where.
Fit is spot on to Revzilla recommendations.
Style is great! Black and white version has white piping vertical front that looks sharp and is slimming.
Received some compliments while out riding.
Armor is in all the right places and works. Took a 10-15mph dump of the KLR650 and landed right on shoulder armor in gravel. Saved my shoulder and no damage to coat either
Wish I was wearing this jacket when I smoked into a Buick Lesabre last year and went for a tumble down the roadway. The armor in the forearms would have completely prevented the road rash I experienced.
Didn't come with Bionic back protector, sold separately for $80.00.
Air flow is great through sleeves and out through small of back. Air flow to chest is limited, but I'd rather have the padding there than perforated mesh.
Would have rated excellent across the board, but went for good rating in "bang for buck" and "protection durability" because the bionic back protector isn't included. Once installed the jacket is completely solid.
1 year ago
I would recommend this, but I personally wish I had taken a step up to the T-GP Pro Air Jacket which comes with the removable windproof liner...
Hope that helps some,
On another note, if you're the type of person who tolerates cold weather very well, I don't think the ventilation is that bad. I'll ride w/ most mesh jackets from 50 and up, but less than that, I'll go to something w/ a liner. Hope this helps!
Thanks as always!
To answer your question,
1.) No, the jacket does not have any exterior zippers for air movement, and does tend to get warm quickly.
2.) I'm 6'1" and normally a Medium, but went with a Large size anyway, and the jacket fits decent. It feels comfortable on the inside but the bottom could come down a little farther.
If you say you're between an XL and XXL, I'd go with the XXL.
Hope this helped.