Alpinestars Summer Tech Performance Tank Top Black / XS-SM [Open Box]
Note: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging, or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Alpinestars Summer Tech Performance Tank Top
Alpinestars’ Summer Tech Performance Tank Top for those who need some sweat wicking cooling action but also hate sleeves. Suns out guns out.
- Comfortable moisture wicking material
- Minimal seam stitching for ultimate comfort and performance
- Designed to be 60% lighter than cotton, the construction is also hypoallergenic and antistatic
- Muscle supporting compression fit helps support the riders muscles and reduces fatigue
- Ergonomic flat lock seams
- Moisture wicking technology ensures ultimate comfort is maintained as well as a constant body temperature
- Printed Astar logo on the front with Alpinestars print logo on the back
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS-SM||RevZilla Item #1213147||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Base Layer Sizing
|Euro||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.