Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars Stella T-GP Plus R Air Jacket
Beating the heat has never been easier. The Alpinestars Stella T-GP Plus R Air Jacket has extensive mesh paneling to promote total breathability in hot weather. The 450/600D poly-fabric chassis provides a durable outer shell and CE certified class-leading armor at the shoulders and elbows is there when you need it. Boost your protection by adding an Alpinestars chest and back protector and ride in total protection and comfort when the mercury rises.
- Constructed for an optimized women’s fit from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier poly-fabric main shell for water resistance and long-lasting performance
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability
- Lightweight CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest back protector available as accessory)
Alpinestars Bionic Air and Nucleon Kr-2i Back protectors available as upgrades
- SM fits XS-SM
- MD fits MD-2XL
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment’s air flow performance
- Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit
- Stretch poly-fabric inserts on sleeves for movement and fit
- 3D mesh collar construction plus padded textile wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability
- Velcro and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps documents/electronics safe and dry
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro closures for additional security
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / Black/White/Pink||RevZilla Item #947634||MFR. Product #3310614-130-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / Black/White/Pink||RevZilla Item #947635||MFR. Product #3310614-130-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Black/White/Pink||RevZilla Item #947636||MFR. Product #3310614-130-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Function and Safety: I know this is meant to be a light summer jacket, and that mesh and textile will never hold up like leather in a crash. But the armor is also lighter than what I have in my leather Alpinestars jacket, and I may see about swapping it for another set. At least the armor is sized and fitted well for women. The back pad is nothing more than a thin sheet of foam, so that could definitely use an upgrade.
I was hoping for some more reflective elements on the outside of the jacket. My leather jacket has substantial reflective logos across the back and on the forearms. This jacket has teensy reflective strips along the collarbones and upper back. These are pretty much the exact spots that will be covered by my hair or backpack straps. I guess I'll see about a reflective vest for nighttime riding.
The jacket has a zipper to attach to pants (I haven't tried them with my Rev'It pants yet, but the size may be proprietary to Alpinestars). Inside there are several pockets held shut with velcro, and one waterproof pocket with a zipper. This is a genius idea and a really pleasant surprise. The outside of the jacket has two zippered pockets as well.
Fit: I originally bought size XS, as that's my usual clothing size (5'3" 115lbs, 34-25-35) and the right fit according to the Alpinestars size chart. While the jacket fit everywhere else, the shoulders were very narrow and the shoulder armor was pulling up and sitting incorrectly. I returned that jacket and got the size S instead. The shoulders are a perfect fit, and while the arms and torso are a bit looser, it's probably a better size for me since I can wear a thin hoodie and shell underneath when it gets cooler. The velcro adjusters on the sleeve cuffs and on each side of the hips helps customize the fit.
Comfort: This jacket is soooo comfortable. It feels like nothing when I'm on my bike, like I'm just wearing a soft, comfy sweatshirt.
Appearance: This is a great looking jacket. I got the black/white version. It's sporty looking without being obnoxious. And thank you Alpinestars for putting regular logos on this instead of girly script, and leaving off the floral designs and accents. The only indication that it's a women's jacket is the series of small "stella" logos hidden on the inside of the zipper.
Overall I'm very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it!
over 2 years ago
I'm 5'3, 120lb, athletic/broad shoulders/long torso, xs or 0 in street clothes. I felt the XS (or 38, I think) fit very well in shoulders/arms/chest but was loose in the waist and also somewhat short (picture). Not sure if it's just me with my long torso, but I ended up picking the S (40) for a little more back/belly coverage.
Liner is nice, inner breast pockets very handy. Haven't tested the durability yet as I haven't had any accidents yet, but it has the alpinestars name so I'm going to assume it's reliable quality!
THIS JACKET DOES IT ALL. HANDS DOWN.
The pictures on the website, along with the video don't do this jacket justice as far as how well this company put the jacket together! You can see that Alpinestar has put an immense amount of effort and research when designing/constructing it.
It has been a struggle figuring out a perfect size for me being that I am quite short and petite @125lbs , 5'3, bust: 33, Waist: 32, Hip: 34 and chose to go with the XS.
Fits spot on and I can even wear a long sleeve over a t-shirt if needed and it will still fit comfortably. My arm length is ~22" and when i sit in riding position it still manages to cover the majority of my wrist. I know that if i had gone with a small the padding wouldn't stay in its proper position.
LIving in VEGAS for 20 years and dealing with triple degree weather pretty much all year round, this jacket is perfect for it! Kept me cool and dry !
Highly recommend, hope this helped !
RIDE ON LADIES
6 months ago