Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Stella Paradise Air Jacket
- 450D polyester fabric with mesh inserts
- Removable, long sleeve, windbreaker liner
- Removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE comfort padding on back (Alpinestars CE Bio Armor back protector insert and Stella Tech Chest Guards available as accessory upgrade)
- VELCRO® brand closures wrist adjustment
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #818833||MFR. Product #3312412-10-M/28220472||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Stella Paradise Air hit it all!
The styling is classic, logos are discreet, and the jacket comes with features (like a removable windbreaker liner, multiple inside/outside pockets and a connection zipper), is fairly adjustable, feels great in warmer and cooler weather, and is affordable.
I'm petite at 5'0 and 100 lbs, so I'm happy to find that the shoulder and elbow padding fall into the right places. I bought the Bio Armour back protector to go with it and it sits comfortably as well.
The fit is a regular cut--not a body-hugging cut, but not boxy or wide either. There's definitely room for layers underneath (in addition to bigger armour) and the adjustable Velcro tabs at the waist and wrists make layering up or down possible.
While I wish there were more colours than black, it's pretty nice (and comfortable) as is.
Also, the service at Revzilla is awesome. I am 5ft6, 130 lbs and the small fits perfectly. I ordered also medium just in case but it was way too large. Customer service was super quick, i needed to return the package right away and they send me a mail in 1-2 minutes to approve my return. Thanks!
Does not breath as well as I thought but it's a great jacket for the price!
I'm 5'5" 115 lbs, larger bust (34C) and I bought the XS. Fits perfectly with plenty of space for layering.
This jacket does not have a thermal lining it is more of a wind breaker material. And I do believe it does connect with the pant.