Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. There is a minor scuff in the leather near the navel of the race suit.
Alpinestars Stella Missile V2 Race Suit
Somehow, “Missile” doesn’t quite do it justice. The way Tech Air technology has exploded onto the motorcycle protection market, the Alpinestars “Surface-to-Air Laser-Guided Warhead” Race Suit would have been much more appropriate. And now, watch out for the women gunning for the podium.
The Missile is prepared to accept the Tech Air 5 Airbag system (sold separately), which uses onboard sensors and a sophisticated algorithm to detect a crash situation and deploy airbag coverage in that critical fraction of a second, protecting the rider’s back, chest, shoulders and kidneys.
The suit itself is constructed of premium race-grade bovine leather, punctuated with strategically-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels to allow for maximum mobility on the motorcycle. CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors and external sliders at the joints make the Missile ready for a high speed slide, while localized perforation and an airflow-optimized back hump ensure you stay cool during the ride.
- Optimized for the female form and fit
- Premium bovine leather
- CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors at the shoulders, elbows and knees
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders and knees feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding
- Innovative elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- Performance engineered fit design optimized for use with Tech-Air Race Vest and back protector
- Stretch panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel
- Ergonomic back hump, designed for the female formsculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction
- Large perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation
- Calf expansion gussets
- Integrated padding increases comfort and protection
- Pocket for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Snap button system attaches the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R Race Back Protector (sold separately)
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
- Multi-layer, reinforced knee construction and textured grip
- Inner cuff and calf adjustment
- Sport knee slider
- CE approved to pr-EN17092 as a Class AAA garment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 50||RevZilla Item #10177906||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships in 1-2 business days|
Alpinestars Women's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Bust (cm)||Arm (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?