Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Stella Gran Torino Gore-Tex Boots
Specifically engineered for women.
- Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather.
- Sleek, anatomical last shape for superior fit and comfort.
- Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Innovative, easy access side entry system with elastic mounted zipper and wide VELCRO® brand closures flap for a precise fit.
- Foam backed, double density ankle protector on the medial side.
- Brushed black anodized aluminum ankle protector. Note: Picture shows silver, they are actually black.
- Internal heel counter and toe counter layered under the leather.
- Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole and high modulus plastic shank reinforcement.
- Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
- The Stella Gran Torino Gore-Tex Boot boot is CE certified.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Seamlessly integrated molded shin plate
- Injected TPU shifter area
- Soft quilted accordion flex zone
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 36||RevZilla Item #799038||MFR. Product #2335112-10-36/34020333||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I've worn these through the summer (100+ degrees) and into the winter - my toes start getting really cold after about 1/2 an hour in 30 degree weather even with multiple layers of socks (now I have heated socks - problem solved!)
I got the boots just before leaving on a weekend riding trip and they were amazing the whole time; I experienced great comfort while both riding and walking around. The only slight complaint I have is that I wish they would have put the shifter patch on the right toe as well, to a lesser degree for symmetry, but mostly protection because I ended up gouging the leather on the top of the right foot when I accidently scraped it under my brake pedal, but other than that, these boots are all aces and I would recommend them without hesitation. True to size.
Will this boot fit under a Dainese racing suit?