Out of Stock
Alpinestars Stella GP Plus R Perforated Jacket (38)
Item: P295330 SKU:
Save $87.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Stella GP Plus R Perforated Jacket
The Alpinestars Stella GP Plus R Perforated Jacket is the ideal asphalt assault jacket. Perforated premium 1.3mm leather and advanced poly-fabric stretch panels are used to create a dynamic and protective chassis that is sporty yet tame enough to be comfortable on the street. CE certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors affords riders safety and comfort. A full connection zipper that allows you to connect the Stella GP Plus R to your favorite pair of leather Alpinestars pants, allowing you to transition from the street to the track seamlessly. For riders looking for GP performance the Stella GP Plus R Perforated is the standard.
- Premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction
- Constructed to ensure optimized women’s performance fit
- Strategically positioned perforation zones
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- Dual density, polymer shoulder sliders
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Advanced poly-fabric accordion stretch inserts
- Accordion leather stretch panels on elbows
- Extensive poly-fabric stretch panels on the under arm
- Perforated padded panels on main shell and sleeves
- Pre-curved sleeve construction
- Combination VELCRO® brand closures and zipper wrist closures
- VELCRO® brand closures and D-ring waist adjustments
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging
- Mesh liner
- External, large-opening front hand pockets
- Multiple internal compartment pockets
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Premium YKK zippers
- Reflective detailing
Note: Shoulder slider colors may differ from images.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 38||RevZilla Item #1012289||MFR. Product #3110615-123-38||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Women's Touring Jacket Sizing:
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
13 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 5 Answers