Out of Stock
Alpinestars Stella GP Plus R Leather Jacket (38)
Item: P265304 SKU:
Save $131.98 30%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Stella GP Plus R Leather Jacket
Superbly styled and designed to ensure an optimized sport fit, the Alpinestars Stella GP Plus R Jacket is constructed from a luxurious, premium leather chassis with strategic stretch inserts. This jacket, which can be attached to Alpinestars Stella riding pants, is packed with protective, performance and comfort features.
- Highly durable, premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
- Designed and constructed to ensure optimized women’s performance fit
- Alpinestars race‐derived, CE‐approved Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors
- Dual density, advanced polymer shoulder sliders are ergonomically incorporated into garment’s sport styling design for added abrasion resistance
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- SM fits XS-SM
- MD fits MD-2XL
- Advanced poly-fabric accordion stretch inserts on rear for an excellent fit and reduced weight
- Accordion leather stretch panels on elbows allow greater range of movement
- Extensive poly-fabric stretch panels on the under arm help keep jacket sleeves positioned close to rider’s body
- Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching
- Combination VELCRO® brand closures and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit
- VELCRO® brand closures and D‐ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position
- Alpinestars exclusively developed Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature VELCRO® brand closures for additional security
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Premium YKK zippers used throughout garment for durability
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility to other road users
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 38||RevZilla Item #947508||MFR. Product #3110514-123-38||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Touring Jacket Sizing:
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
16 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 12 Answers