Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Stella Devon Airflow Leather Jacket
The Alpinestars Stella Devon Airflow Jacket takes its ques from the race winning Alpinestars pedigree, yet is toned down for street riding comfort. The class-leading full grain leather is combined with strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels and a removable thermal liner for excellent comfort and ergonomics. A full circumference waist zipper gives you the ability to connect the Alpinestars Stella Devon Airflow Leather Jacket to any Alpinestars leather pant to create a canyon carving suit ready for knee-down mayhem.
- Designed and specifically optimized for a women’s performance fit
- Highly durable, full grain 1.1mm leather main construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
- Incorporating extensive front and rear perforation torso panels for unparalleled airflow and internal cooling comfort
- Removable CE‐approved shoulder and elbow protectors on the interior for class-leading safety
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch panels on underarm and back for excellent fit in the riding position
- Multi-panel lining work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement 3D mesh inserts for improved fit and comfort
- Removable thermal liner jacket means garment can we worn in colder weather
- Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; a vital comfort feature for long road trips
- Cuff closures incorporate YKK semi-auto locking zips for secure and customizable fit
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit
- D-rings and VELCRO® brand closures on the waist
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility
- Mesh and comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort
- Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #1097684||MFR. Product #3112116-10-38||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Touring Jacket Sizing:
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 2 Answers