Out of Stock
Alpinestars Stella Bogota Drystar Pants (Size LG Only)
Item: P279616 SKU:
Save $94.48 35%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Stella Bogota Pants
The Alpinestars Bogota Pants have been designed for a fully optimized women’s fit and incorporate Alpinestars exclusive Drystar membrane and a removable thermal full-leg liner. The versatile Bogota Pants are 100% waterproof, while offering excellent performance on cold weather rides. With class-leading CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Alpinestars Stella Bogota Drystar Jacket and other Alpinestars jackets.
- Specifically designed to fit women’s body
- Multi-material main shell construction with abrasion and tear resistant panels
- CE certified knee protectors
- Fixed Drystar membrane
- Removable thermal liner
- Long zippered opening to further improve ventilation
- Anatomical, precurved design improve fit and comfort while riding
- Increased reflective details and logos
- Waist adjustment belt for precision fit
- High rear profiling for comfort
- Cargo pockets
- Hand pockets
- Adjustable and removable braces connect to waist
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #973517||MFR. Product #3237015-102-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Pants Sizing
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
1 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers