Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Stella Bogota Pants
The Alpinestars Bogota Pants have been designed for a fully optimized women’s fit and incorporate Alpinestars exclusive Drystar membrane and a removable thermal full-leg liner. The versatile Bogota Pants are 100% waterproof, while offering excellent performance on cold weather rides. With class-leading CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Alpinestars Stella Bogota Drystar Jacket and other Alpinestars jackets.
- Specifically designed to fit women’s body
- Multi-material main shell construction with abrasion and tear resistant panels
- CE certified knee protectors
- Fixed Drystar membrane
- Removable thermal liner
- Long zippered opening to further improve ventilation
- Anatomical, precurved design improve fit and comfort while riding
- Increased reflective details and logos
- Waist adjustment belt for precision fit
- High rear profiling for comfort
- Cargo pockets
- Hand pockets
- Adjustable and removable braces connect to waist
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #973517||MFR. Product #3237015-102-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #973518||MFR. Product #3237015-102-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #973519||MFR. Product #3237015-102-2X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Overall, this is a really great pant. The pockets are huge and easily accessed with a gloved hand. I got rained on today and stayed dry and warm for a chilly 30 minute commute in the low 40s. No comment on how they'll handle a heavier rain but I have high expectations.
As for fitment they seem mostly true to size. I'm 5'5 and 125 lbs., running on the high end of medium according to the sizing chart and it fits very well, with the knee armor sitting in the correct place. The suspenders are a nice response to the common complaint I have of pants revealing more than they should in a sport riding position especially.
Very happy with this purchase.