Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Stella Bogota Jacket
From steamy jungles to frigid mountain peaks, the Alpinestars Stella Bogota Jacket is designed to handle all types of extremes. The multi-material abrasion resistant shell is backed by the Alpinestars-exclusive Drystar 100% waterproof membrane to keep you nice and dry. The Jet Ventilation System built into the shell features large foldable panels that funnel air into the jacket and keep you cool. Its not all about weather protection with the Bogota. Class-leading CE- certified protectors on the shoulders and elbows and a pocket for an Alpinestars Bionic Air or Nucleon Kr-2i back protector give you impact protection in crucial areas.
- Specifically designed to fit women’s body
- Multi-material main shell construction with abrasion and tear resistant panels
- CE certified protectors at the shoulders and elbows
- Removable Drystar liner
- Removable thermal liner
- Jet Ventilation System on main shell with large foldable panels for ventilation
- Double puller zip closure on cuff with mesh gusset further improve ventilation
- Chest and back compartments with PE padding (CE protectors as accessory upgrade)
Alpinestars Bionic Air and Nucleon Kr-2i Back protectors available as upgrades
- SM fits XS-SM
- MD fits MD-2XL
- Anatomical, precurved sleeve design incorporate sleeve adjuster strap
- Increased reflective details and logos
- Waist adjustment belt for precision fit
- Elongated rear profiling for comfort, featuring shock cord adjustment on bottom edge
- Chest pockets
- Waterproof hand pockets
- Large, utility lower back pocket
- Internal waterproof wallet pocket
- Ergonomic collar design with soft padding
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #973466||MFR. Product #3217015-102-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #973467||MFR. Product #3217015-102-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #973468||MFR. Product #3217015-102-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #973469||MFR. Product #3217015-102-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #973470||MFR. Product #3217015-102-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Kept me completely dry in a multi hour long freeway slab when it started pouring rain the whole way. The quilted liner adds a surprising amount of warmth. By itself, I would say it is a great spring jacket. For winter/cold weather use I need to layer below and above.
Where is doesn't shine is warmer weather - when the weather starts warming up, or you start moving around the bike more (like taking it dual sporting), even with the liners out and the vents open it gets a little toasty. The jacket only has 4 vents, so it is probably not designed as a warm weather jacket.
I have never had an get-off on the street, so I can't comment as to how well this stands up in a crash, but it feels like the usual alpinestars quality. I have lots of other alpinestars gear I have crashed in, and never gotten a scratch (touch wood).
Also if it is important to you: this jacket is pretty flattering. It does not make me look like a linebacker, which is nice.