Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Jacket
The Alpinestars Stella Andes Drystar Jacket is is an all weather solution for riders looking for a multi-season touring jacket. A technical textile shell is bonded with a waterproof Drystar membrane to keep you dry in the harshest riding conditions. CE certified armor is included at the shoulders and elbows with the option to add chest and back protection to give you 360 degree protection. Mate this jacket to a pair of Alpinestars Stella Andes Pants to create a riding suit that will get you to Peru and back.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance
- Zippered shoulder air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort
- Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory)
Alpinestars Bionic Air and Nucleon Kr-2i Back protectors available as upgrades
- SM fits XS-LG
- MD fits XL-2XL
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for added abrasion resistance
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets and large front waterproof cargo pockets
- Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket
- Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience
- Non-aggressive micro-VELCRO® brand closures used throughout the garment.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR Pants with internal waist connection zipper
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures jacket comfort on hot or cold days
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance
- Upper sleeve volume adjustment and waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #947612||MFR. Product #3217514-10-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #947613||MFR. Product #3217514-10-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #947614||MFR. Product #3217514-10-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #947615||MFR. Product #3217514-10-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #947616||MFR. Product #3217514-10-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Grey/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #947617||MFR. Product #3217514-921-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / MD||RevZilla Item #947618||MFR. Product #3217514-921-M||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / LG||RevZilla Item #947619||MFR. Product #3217514-921-L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / XL||RevZilla Item #947620||MFR. Product #3217514-921-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #947621||MFR. Product #3217514-921-2X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The shallow truth...it's really pretty and quite cute. The grey/black combo is wonderful! I love the contemporary styling and remarkably feminine fit to the jacket (and matching pants). If I didn't look like a girl, I wouldn't have kept them.
The jacket is a bit long for my teeny build, but the ability to unzip the jacket from the bottom fixes this problem nicely. Nice features overall I especially like the non-aggresive velcro and a zillion pockets. The armor location and contouring made it virtually disappear while riding. I did not opt for the back protection armor that could be ordered separately because I usually have on a backpack.
For colder weather, 25-35 degrees, I could fit a hoodie underneath the jacket with the liner attached. I was never even a little bit chilly on my 45 minute, highway speed commute. With the liner out and no hoodie, normal spring/summer, the jacket still feels like a good fit and has good ventilation. It gets a bit toasty near 90 when not moving, but that is to be expected.
I also purchased the matching pants, the pants are a little tight getting over my hips, with the liner in and jeans on, but otherwise are wonderful as well. Other reviewers mentioned one size larger on the pant size, but the next size up was just too large to be comfortable.
I have driven through 65mph wind gusts, driving rain, and one hail storm. The gear performed admirably, leaving me both dry and warm, on the bike as well as waiting on the side of the road for the hail to stop :P
1982 Honda Nighthawk 650
I'm 5'4" 120, big shoulders and arms. SM fits me well - I can fit a sweater in there without the liner, and maybe two layers of underarmour with it. I don't wear hoodies because my helmet interferes with the hood coming out the neck, so no comment there.
I've worn this jacket anywhere from 80 degrees to 38 with wind chill and rain. So far it's performed pretty well. It's a bit... moist... above 75 degrees without the liner, but it's not really meant for that anyway imo.
After spending extended amounts of time in rain on a trip, it seemed like the elbow area of the sleeves got a little damp on the inside, but I think that's because I was wearing regular leather gloves that got soaked and permitted moisture into the arms (I didn't have this issue with waterproof gloves). On that same trip I found myself in windy, reeeeally cold conditions (on top of a mountain in the rain) and I can honestly say this jacket probably saved me a trip to the hospital - without it keeping my core warm I would have been in serious trouble. That was without the liner, too. I rode for an hour in 45 degrees at 80 mph and felt a little cool (had the liner and an underarmour heatgear longsleeve underneath).
My only issue is that the inner liner doesn't zip together in the front. There are flaps over the zipper that are supposed to keep wind out, but you can definitely feel the cold all along the line of that zipper.
I'm 5'2", 120 lbs and this jacket fits me very comfortably. It's not too bulky, but fits well enough to wear a sweater underneath. I really like the pocket space both on the outside and inside of the jacket.
I rode in the rain at 70 mph and didn't freeze. My core was a little cool, but with how much rain I was hitting, I was amazed at the warmth it held. Also, it is well armored. Leaving the city, I had to quick stop in the rain at about 20 mph. My bike slid out from under me and I hit my elbow on the ground and skid about 10 feet on the front of my jacket. I walked off with a sore arm thanks to the this jacket's padding.
One thing that could be better is some venting on the arms. There are vents on the chest and the back, but since there aren't vents on the arms, my arms get really sweaty and the jacket clings onto me when riding in warm weather, which then make it really unpleasant to take off. But other than that, this is a really good jacket for its price point.