Alpinestars Stella T-Jaws Air v.2 Jacket
With a race-inspired cut designed to fit the female form, the Alpinestars Stella T-Jaws Air Jacket is optimized for sport protection and warm weather versatility. Using sport-inspired precurved sleeves with ample stretch paneling, the 450D textile will allow you to ride unencumbered while maintaining a fit that conforms to your body like a svelte-fitting leather sport jacket. Large mesh panels on the torso and arms flow fresh air to the body when the day heats up, but the removable windbreaker liner gives you the option for wind rejection on that chilly morning or evening ride.
- Optimized for a women's performance fit
- Poly fabric
- Light weight 450D and mesh panel outer shell
- Removable windbreaker liner
- Sport collar with comfort panel on the back
- Pre-curved sleeve construction
- Stretch accordion above elbows and behind shoulder for ease of movement
- VELCRO® brand waist and wrist closure adjustment
- Waterproof internal pocket
- Integrated high visibility reflective graphics on sleeves and back to improve rider’s visibility in low light condition
- Removable CE protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Back protector pocket (back protector sold separately)
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand and snap button system for the Nucleon Back protector (sold separately)
- Chest pad pocket
- Padding details on upper back
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / LG||RevZilla Item #1156831||MFR. Product #3311517-12-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Textile Jacket Sizing
|Alpha Size||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.