Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Alpinestars SR3 Drystar Gloves
Slim and trim, the Alpinestars SR-3 Drystar Gloves are economical yet include premium features that keep your hands warm, dry and protected. A Polyamide fabric and synthetic leather construction provides a tough exterior that is backed by soft protection, an Alpinestars Drystar waterproof membrane and 100g of Thinsulate insulation. Whether you are a scooter commuter or just like to break out the bike for the occasional brisk weekend ride, the SR3 Gloves give you all the basics without breaking your piggy bank.
- Synthetic leather used for the palm and thumb
- Polyamide fabric used for the backhand and cuff
- Alpinestars Drystar waterproof and breathable membrane
- 100G/sqm Thinsulate thermal insulation on the backhand
- Hidden soft protector provides impact and abrasion protection
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Fabric cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1062885||MFR. Product #3526016-10-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1062886||MFR. Product #3526016-10-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1062887||MFR. Product #3526016-10-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1062888||MFR. Product #3526016-10-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1062889||MFR. Product #3526016-10-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1062890||MFR. Product #3526016-10-3X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 6 answers
Why did you choose this?
SHOPPING FOR FIT AND SUBSTANCE. tHE COMAOANY SHOULD TELL ORDERS ABOUT SHIPPING DELAYS BEFORE SUBMISSION OF ORDER,. I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED.
scott z on Apr 7, 2016
I live in the Northeast and looking for summer wet weather glove. Are these too hot for the Tri-State area's Spring to Fall season?
BEST ANSWER: Hi These are a thicker, warmer glove and would be too hot for what you're looking for.