Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Spark Softshell Jacket
The technical, three-layer construction of the Spark jacket incorporates a softshell main outer bonded to a windproof membrane and mesh lining for an extremely comfortable, breathable and lightweight jacket. Added CE approved shoulder and elbow armor, and the option to add a CE approved back protector, take this lightweight jacket into full riding mode. Perfect for short rides or commuting around town, the Alpinestars Spark Jacket is as comfortable and stylish walking around as it is on two wheels.
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading protection
- Back protector compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars back protector available as accessory upgrade)
- All armor is secured tightly in mesh pocket compartments to improve ventilation
- Ventilation zippers in underarm for improve airflow and breath-ability
- Collar and lower hem shock cord adjusters for personalized and secure fit
- VELCRO® brand closures adjustment on sleeves for improved riding fit
- Silicone-tipped VELCRO® brand closures sleeve cuff closure for easy and safe closure
- Front and rear reflective detailing for improved visibility
- Storm hood features attachment to allow it to be fixed to main shell while riding
- Waterproof interior wallet/document/ MP3 pocket incorporates headphone conduit
- Durable YKK main front zipper
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #973376||MFR. Product #3309614-1007-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #973377||MFR. Product #3309614-1007-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #973378||MFR. Product #3309614-1007-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / Camo||RevZilla Item #973383||MFR. Product #3309614-992-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / Camo||RevZilla Item #973384||MFR. Product #3309614-992-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Camo||RevZilla Item #973385||MFR. Product #3309614-992-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I commute to work in Newfoundland so being to hot isn't an issue, I can see it being an spring and fall jacket in other climates as it's a little heavy, and only has pit zips. It's perfect for places with milder summers though.The Jacket is waterproof enough to get through a small sprinkle which makes it great for commuting as I don't have to worry to much about the weather as long as it's not pouring. I wouldn't ride into heavy rain with it. Fabric is close to a soft-shell jacket, so probably won't hold up to as well to road burn as other jackets, but the armour will keep you from breaking your elbows (nucleon back protection is an additional $50, should be included though).
The phone/mp3 player pocket is no big enough for an iPhone 6 (or similar sized phones) which is annoying. The hood is ridged enough that I don't notice it while I'm riding (even at 90km/hr). A good jacket for someone that doesn't want to look like they are going to the track, but still want some protection, great for commuting to work.