Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars SP-1 Vented Shoes (39)
Item: P295298 SKU:
Save $39.99 (20%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Alpinestars SP 1 Vented Shoes
When riding boots are a little too much and street shoe just don't cut it, the Alpinestars SP-1 Vented riding shoes bridge the gap. Reinforced with track level TPU and TPR protectors in the heel, ankle and toe, the SP1 Vented Shoes bring race grade riding protection and ergonomics to the street. Every aspect of the SP-1 Shoes has been designed to offer superior comfort and control, from the perforated leather panels and exclusive Kevlar speed lace system to the special grip suede in the heel. No detail has been overlooked.
- Advanced microfiber main construction
- Front and rear accordion stretch in lightweight microfiber giving superior comfort
- High density perforations on tongue and collar improve airflow
- Exclusive Kevlar® speed lacing system derived from Alpinestars MotoGP technology to ensure precise and secure closure
- Raised closure system with adjustable Velcro strap
- TPR toe and dual density TPU ankle protectors
- TPU heel counter offers high level protection from impact and abrasion
- Internal toe box reinforcement layered under the microfiber outer
- Breathable textile lining with grip suede in the heel
- Removable anatomic EVA foam insole
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole
- Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 39||RevZilla Item #1012024||MFR. Product #2511315-12-39||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
10 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 12 answers
Why did you choose this?
These shoes look awesome and offer nice protection from a low boot / shoe. I have very wide feet (size 10 1/2) and the 44s fit great.
Jay W on Oct 25, 2016
These are super comfy riding boots. Can be worn all day long either on your bike or on the office. Stylish, not too flashy. Easy to don on and off.
Francisco H on Aug 21, 2016
Looking at your recommended size chart adjustment - I'm a 12 in most running shoes made: can you extend your scale out to the 12-12.5 equivalents?
BEST ANSWER: I wear a size 10 USA in regular shoes, which equates to 44 Euro. The 44s in this shoe were a bit too small for me, so I went up to a 45, or 10.5 USA. I'd say they run about a half size smaller than other Euro sized boots, shoes, even some other Alpinestars. YMMV
i'm a 13 should i go with a 48 or 49?
what does the heal measure?
BEST ANSWER: How comfortable you will be