Alpinestars SP 1 Jacket
The unmistakably classic styling of the Alpinestars SP-1 Jacket lends a timeless race vibe to the highly functional sport jacket. CE certified race protectors are standard at the sleeves and the SP-1 is prepared for a Level 2 Nucleon out back. Large poly stretch panels and accordion leather paneling provide flexibility to the heavyweight 1.3mm cowhide chassis. The result is the a high performance leather jacket with a deceptively simple style
- Durable 1.3mm premium leather construction with flexible leather accordion stretch panels
- Removable CE certified, race-developed internal protectors
- Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
- Large accordion leather stretch inserts on elbows and upper arms
- Strategically placed stretch poly-textile panels on underarms, torso and rear shoulder
- Inner waterproof pocket plus internal compartments for safe and convenient storage
- D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place and ensures precision fit
- Internal mesh inserts on collar and cuffs for improved comfort and airflow
- Cuff adjustment includes snaps and semi-auto locking zippers
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Fixed mesh lining to improve comfort and ventilation
- External zippered pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Red / 52||RevZilla Item #1242464||Store Sku||MFR. Product #3100817-13-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.