Alpinestars Sonoran Air Drystar Pants (MD)
Item: P330554 SKU:
Save $49.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Sonoran Air Drystar Pants
The ultimate commuting pant, the Alpinestars Sonoran Air Pants are designed to be worn over your normal street clothes. Fully protective and ventilated with a 600D PU-coated textile shell with mesh inserts and completely waterproof with the Drystar membrane liner, the Sonoran Air Pants give riders an all-in-one option to keep them covered. Long entry zips make getting them on and off a breeze and deep zippered size pockets allow you to take whatever you need with you.
- Runs small, order one size larger than the size chart suggests
- Advanced multi-panel shell construction featuring a 600 denier, PU-coated textile main with integrated mesh panels for excellent levels of cooling internal airflow
- Removable waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane with mesh inserts ensures excellent all-weather capability
- Pre-curved leg design with stretch accordion inserts on knee and back affords a superior riding fit
- Convenient storage options with deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind storage
- Alpinestars perforated CE certified Bio Air knee armor provides high levels of impact protection while offering cooling
- Knee protector is housed in mesh compartment that allows for protector to be set in range of positions depending on leg length
- Pocket for optional hip protection (sold separately)
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets
- Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure
- Long zippered gusset running from the knees to the hem enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots
- Reflective detailing for enhanced night-time visibility
- Premium YKK zippers for durability and personalized fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Grey/Grey||RevZilla Item #1097400||MFR. Product #3226616-922-M||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Men's Pant Sizing
|Euro||Alpha||US Pant Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
5 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 3 Answers