Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Note: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Boots
Riding a sport bike in tennis shoes is not always the best, safest or most comfortable way to ride, but then again neither is wearing a full race boot. To split the difference the Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Boots are designed to bridge the gap, blending the protection and features found in Alpinestars' race boots with a low-top design that is comfortable and easy to wear. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors the SMX-1 R features an evolutionary new rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance
- Perforated medial, lateral and toe panels for superb ventilation
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls, plus durable TPR shift pad
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability
- Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- Instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike
- Front VELCRO® brand closures offer a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex Strap features TPR puller for ease of use
- Medial zip closure ensures convenient in and out; zip is covered with VELCRO® brand closures and microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra for convenience, comfort and support
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking
- CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 47||RevZilla Item #1222275||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.