Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Raider Drystar Pants
Commuters and diehard sport riders rejoice. The Alpinestars Raider Drystar Pants provide formidable inclement weather protection and a sport fit at an accessible price point. An abrasion resistant main construction, pockets for hip pads and included adjustable CE protectors in the knees endow substantial crash protection. The Drystar waterproof breathable membrane and reflective detailing maintain visibility and rider comfort in less-than ideal riding conditions. The Alpinestars Raider Pants feature a waist connection zipper for pairing to an Alpinestars jacket, making them an excellent counterpart to the Alpinestars Jaws Waterproof Jacket.
Note: RevZilla has found the Alpinestars Raider Drystar Pants run small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- Multi-material main shell construction with abrasion and tear resistant panels
- Adjustable-height CE certified protectors in the knees
- Fixed Drystar membrane
- Long lower leg zippered opening
- Long direct ventilation zippered opening strategically placed across the thighs
- Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position
- Dynamic stretch panels around crotch, waist and back of knees for ease of movement
- Stretch accordion above the knees for ease of movement
- Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- VELCRO® brand waist and leg closure adjustments for precision fit
- Hand pockets
- Removable thermal liner
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
- Optional hip protection (sold separately)
- YKK zippers
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1156864||MFR. Product #3224517-10-2X||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Textile Pants Alpha Sizing
|Alpha||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
47 Customer Reviews
30 Questions & 33 Answers